Old 05-27-09, 09:24 PM
Commando303

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by wolfchild
So I was riding home from work and as I was going through an intersection, some idiot on the opposite side of the road waiting at the red light rolls down his window sticks out his brainless head and yells, Hey you ****** ! , at me. It wasn't the driver but a passenger in that vehicle. Now I am a type of person that gets very easily pissed off when somebody bothers me for no reason. So I get all these thoughts in my mind, thinking if I should just catch up with him and take my U Lock and just smash his vehicle. So I have a question for everybody here. Has anybody ever used their U Lock or chain to smash the vehicle when they were harrassed ? Did you get charged ? Is it worth it ? Or would I get charged ? The reason I am so angry is not because of the name calling but because of the hostile negative attitude that this guy had on him, and all because I was on a bicycle.
If you'd shouted back or flipped him off, that would have been fine. If you vandalized the car (which probably belonged to the driver, anyway, rather than to the person who actually offended you), it would have been (in my opinion) wrong, and you would have been liable for damages.