View Single Post
Old 06-08-09, 11:58 AM
bostongarden
meow

Bikes: 2016 Parlee Altum, 2013 Cannondale Super Six Evo Hi Mod Di2 only, 2011 Cannondale Super Six, Dura Ace 7800, 2007 Cannondale System Six Dura Ace 7800, 1992 Bridgestone RB-1, MB-2, MB-3, MB-5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Scorer75
Allow me.

Whichever fits best and feels most comfortable.
I fully agree that this is the best starting point...of course, there are other factors, but, this one is key...the other factors that I care about are ventilation, ability to scratch my head when it is itchy, looks and price...I own a Giro Atmos, which fits pretty well, has good ventilation, and nice big vents for poking my finger through to scratch an itch...and I like the way it looks and the price was somewhat reasonable when Performance had a sale and I used a coupon (about $120 or so)...my other helmet is a Specialized Echelon...this fits me perfectly (I did not know about it before I got the Atmos), it keeps my head cool, although, I wish the vents were a bit wider for scratching purposes :-) ...and the price was terrific (about $55)...the look is fine...in my book, if it fits, the Echelon has to be considered a great value.