Thread: Aero wheelset.
View Single Post
Old 06-10-09, 08:51 AM
devilshaircut

Bikes: Mercier Kilo TT Pro, Schwinn Le Tour Conversion, Free Spirit polo beater, Cervelo P2T, aluminum tandem.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not gear up as in increase my gear inches, as in "improving my bike stuff". On my group rides I am geared down, anyhow.

Stubborn, because all the suggestions you made to me had already been made by other cyclists and you were angry you couldn't inform me first? Are you mad because I didn't buy your wheelset from you? Dishonest assertions about my speed (probably the most laughable statement made thus far)? My "bizarre shopping compulsions" which consist of buying one (1) new bike, and that is all? Strange that you think I shouldn't buy new wheels yet offer to sell me your old ones. Ironic that you accuse me of having "bizarre shopping compulsions" yet I didn't buy your wheels, also.

Your reference to my "ilk" just goes to show that all you are willing to do is judge an entire group of people according to standards which none of my "ilk" cares to aspire to. It's funny that you just don't understand why we don't ever want to be like you. Funny also that it's somehow below you to join me and my friends for dinner, but it is not below you to make a trip to the velodrome for the express purposes of photographing my bike and avoiding me.

Last edited by devilshaircut; 06-10-09 at 08:54 AM.