Pamestique 
Shredding Grandma!

Bikes: I don't own any bikes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sci_femme
I am not sure where Shebeest ranks among manufacturers - first time poster here. She makes riding clothes for real women - curves and all. They are unbelievably true to street clothes size, tops will fit C/D cup, DriFit fabric is very comfy, tights are plenty long, Shelastic shammy is flat-stitched in the upper thigh as opposed to groin, so there are no seams near delicate parts. I had couple spills on concrete in tights, shook the grit out and went on my way. Goes in washer on "warm", line dry, occasional tumble dry does not hurt it. And she has a Plus line that is Plus-size shape specific cut, not just size 8 blown up.

Good luck

SF
Just to add Shebeest Plus line runs very small compared to other PLUS manufacturers like Mt. Borah or Terry. Her PLUS is sizes 12 - 14... maybe a 16 can squeeze in.

Private docent led mountain bike rides through Limestone Canyon. Go to letsgooutside.org and register today! Also available: hikes, equestrian rides and family events as well as trail maintenance and science study.