View Single Post
Old 02-14-05, 05:19 PM
jshultz

Bikes: Trek 7500, Bianchi Velope

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi folks, I just found this forum and expect to be on here a fair amount. Im one of those guys that biked everywhere in college, around 70 to 73, and loved it. Folded up a cheapo AMF bicylce and ended in the hopital for observation because I had blanked out the event. Switched to a schwin traveler and discovered that you really do get more bike for a little more money. Got married, got out of the habit of riding. Couple years ago bought a Trek 7500 and found out how nice bikes had become over the years. Loved the way it handled and yes at 260, the Aluminume frame and Bontregar wheels were no problem. Trouble is the bike is now at Iowa State University, hopefully getting a good education

Got the bug and plan to start commuting, always wanted to and som bike path recreational riding. Just saw a Bianchi Velope, looks to be a great bike. But open to sugestions, thinking of moving up to the trek 7700. Any way, nice to find you and if your in the West Des Moines Iowa are say hi. Especially if your un-married and open to finding a bicycle ride partner I am divorced and hoping to find someone to ride with. Catch you later.