View Single Post
Old 06-15-09, 07:01 AM
MDcatV

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RudeSiggy
Thanks buddy, as expected... great race out there and although it warmed up at least the weather held out today.

I don't know how a Cat 4 field let us get away with that break on that course but I buried myself to make it happen when I saw who else was there with me. I knew it could work. Now my legs are paying for it, haha.
Bedtime. I am BEAT. Been awake way too long.
you got away because you put yourself where you needed to be, when you needed to be there and the mix was good (i.e. motors and team representation). AABC slowed down the field alot, as did your team mates. Our guy in your break was sick all week, I pinned his # on, he was whining about it, and I told him my proprietary pinning method was a surefire top 10, he finished 4th, his best result ever I think, so I'm afraid he's going to want me to pin him up from now on.

I was supposed to be the wheel/follow vehicle for the cat 4 race, but when I went to start the vehicle (not mine) the battery was dead, so we moved the wheels into the cat 5 follow truck and switched, while I got another car to follow the cat 5 race (w/1 set of wheels in it). I had "race radio" so although I was following the C5 race I was listening to the officials talk about the C4 race. Funny, when you're break went, one of the motos misunderstood and thought he heard "crash" instead of "break".