Old 06-16-09, 01:10 AM
Zardhex

Bikes: 2007 Trek 7.2FX,1988 Nishiki Century

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Village Idiot

So far, I've had nothing but awesome service from those guys, much better than the LBS in Martinsburg, WV where they didn't even acknowledge me entering the store.
If you're referring to the LBS (initialed EPBC) in martinsburg, i'm sorry you didnt have a better experience with them...i've dealt with them many times before....the owner has given me price breaks and great service(i and my gf have dealt with them for a year now) I have been toying with the idea of a road bike with them, and get the recommendation of a 29'er instead...but i think its because they've seen the wear n' tear on my trek, and think i'm too heavy for the road bikes they have (alot of carbon fiber, but they got some Fuji Roubaix, C'dale Caad9 aluminum framed rides that i would be more inclined to pedal on) Not Dissing them for that...but that maybe why you didnt get the acknowledgement from them...and i dont know how big a clyde you are...they've also been pretty busy lately...

Last Saturday, I rode my commuter(Trek 7.2fx) 8 miles into town so that they could check out a rear wheel issue(broken spokes and out of true, and a worn bottom bracket thats been haunting me for quite a while)
I asked for a loaner and got a vintage Schwinn Traveler III to tool around on for the next couple days till they got my Trek done.... I thought it was going to be a week till i would get my bike back, but on the very same day, no more than an hour from returning home on the Schwinn, I get a call from them telling me my bike was fixed and ready for pickup My bike is in perfect working order and i had a great, clank-free and smooth Monday commute because of the guys at Eastern Panhandle and their professional attention to this Clyde

Last edited by Zardhex; 06-16-09 at 01:36 AM.