Old 06-22-09, 12:59 PM
PaulRivers

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
Liked 44 Times in 38 Posts
accurately rated:
1. cars (here's something that can transport you and most stuff you want to carry over vast differences at high speed, regardless of the weather, and almost regardless of how sketchy the area is. awesome.)
2. US Government (only because it's not actually that highly rated anyways)
3. cell phones (best thing ever)
4. the internet (almost the best thing ever, lol)

over rated:
1. "the people" - it's always the same pattern. People never realize the vast number of people out there who disagree with them, they assume that because their friends think like they do that lots of people do. Then they create a big thing, get power, then find there's a bunch of people who disagree with them, decide those people are wrong and "the minority" and go about repressing them just like the old people in power did to them...
2. "going carless" - I have a social life, a job, and would prefer not to be cut off from my friends and family just because I found a job that isn't right next to where they all live.

under rated:
1. Dedicated off street bike paths and MUPs. Man, I love these things! I can bike across town and relax and really enjoy it, rather than having part of my brain needing to think about watching for cars that might hit me. Awesome.

Last edited by PaulRivers; 06-22-09 at 01:05 PM.