Old 06-23-09, 07:32 AM
Glennfordx4

Bikes: Too many Bicycles to list

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked 137 Times in 45 Posts
Originally Posted by Glennfordx4
I need a Araya rear wheel in 27 1 1/4" alloy with a hooked bead and a Suzue low flange hub or a Sunshine low flange to match a front wheel I am using on a build,the front wheel has ARAYA 27 1 1/4 W/O Japan on it and it has a smooth center and the hub has SUZUE LPF on it I will post a few pics of it.Have many things to trade like NOS Koba rear alloy racks or Block pedals in 9/16" and old style Rat traps in 9/16" or a few Suntour 14/34 NOS 5 speed freewheels or a new 8 speed freewheel with a rapidfire style shifter and tons of Shimano 3 speed parts. I even have a few NOS Leather seats that are in pretty good shape to trade for a complete matching clean wheelset(front and rear) that is 27",alloy and has a hooked bead and will take a freewheel

I am still looking for this rear wheel or a complete set of 27" wheels alloy with hooked beads.I have a few bikes I am working on for myself that could use new wheels,I have a few mismached wheels that I could use a match for, mostly front and I have a bunch of NOS high flanged hubs if someone could build me a set.