Thread: Miyata 1000
View Single Post
Old 06-30-09, 12:26 PM
afilado

Bikes: '93 Bridgestone RB-1, '91 Specialized Allez Epic, '85 Raleigh Team Pro, '78 Andre Bertin, early '90s F. Moser Leader AX , '85 Centurion Equipe, '98 Litespeed Tuscany, '89 Klein Quantum, '80 Nishiki Superbe, '83 Peckham, '84 Fuji Opus III

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Shame, Jim. I'm not drinking anything. I never said you were full of anything. I never became personal in any respect. Keep it on bikes, please.

I am sorry for my part in making you upset. I hope you will forgive my misplaced enthusiasm. I
actually learned a lot. I'm happy to leave it a "potayto/potahto" thing with you.

Cheers,

Julian

Originally Posted by miamijim
What I know about the bikes and company comes from sources closer to the company than anyone else on the forum can claim for their information. To be honest, I dont know what your looking to get out of me and I realy dont care.

The thing is is that you cant tell me why the Fuji is just as good or nay other bike. There's nothing wrong with sharing the same podium if you deserve to be on the same podium.

Its time for you to put up or shut up. Step up to the plate Julian, instead of chillin' back sippin' whatever trendy drink your drinkin' step up with some information. Your claiming that others are just as good...back it up. Dotn trash me and tell me I'm full of ****.....my visions good, I can read between lines.

I'm done with this thread, I know what I know and what I know is that you have no f'ckn clue.

Peace.... my contribitions are done. Y'all can give Julian big internet high 5.

Last edited by afilado; 06-30-09 at 12:34 PM.