Been Around Awhile

Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 1,538 Times in 1,047 Posts
Originally Posted by Serge *******
Treespeed, you crack me up...
Finally, this poll is totally different from the other one. In this one I'm exploring the relationship of believing motorists don't want to hit the cyclist with traffic intimidation, which wasn't even addressed in the other poll or subsequent discussion.
Originally Posted by Treespeed
Boy you are a condescending dick aren't you?
Why are you taking a poll if you already know the answer?
I guess it's all our fault for not following the VC gospel.
Originally Posted by sbhikes
Does Serge believe that this poll will confirm his statement I read in another thread that he suspects people who advocate for separate facilities must be intimidated by traffic and/or believe that motorists want to hit them?.
I have consulted my crystal ball and predict the next "exploratory" poll along the lines of:

NEW POLL!
Bicyclists, Describe Yourself, (these choices cover the entire spectrum of cyclists as determined by the poll-meister):

1. I am V(ehicular) C(yclist); I am invincible! Sung to the tune of "I Am Woman" by Helen Reddy.

2. I am a VC trained bicycle driver, and I may/or may not be invincible, but I know more than everybody else, just like Dr. Science.

3. I am too lazy to read and/or or too stupid to care about John Forester's books.

4. I am an incompetent dumbbell too ignorant to follow the advice of my superiors, who have read and care about the "cycling truth" found in John Forester's books.

5. I am a mendacious tool of sinister forces, casting aspersions on the "scientific evidence" that is at the source of the faith of Effective Cycling Adherents.