View Single Post
Old 07-12-09, 12:57 AM
SilverSurfR

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Pretty sure I've posted this story before. One of the first times out riding some guy in a pickup yells out a--hole as he passes. Kind of odd, wide street, I'm not obstructing traffic, guess the guy just felt like being a d-bag. I then notice that this guy is going to hit the red light about 1/4 mile up the road. I charge up the small hill and stop at the corner, guy now has passenger window rolled up and won't look in my direction at all. Must be pretty easy to yell insults at a stranger when you think you'll never see 'em again.

Earlier today (now yesterday) I see a car backing out a driveway, I can tell the driver doesn't plan on stopping to let me pass as she backs completely into the street so I slow down and come to a complete stop about 10 feet from her car, and she just sits there and gives me this WTF are you doing look while throwing her arms in the air. So I say out loud "what are you waiting for" as I ride around the car, when some guy standing on the curb (I assume some family member) yells something at me. Wonder what he said.

At the end of that ride I'm coming down a cross street to the one where I live. Some guy has his car stopped on the road with the right turn signal on talking to a group of people on the sidewalk. OK, I begin to make my move to go around him when he turns off the turn signal and starts driving. I move back to the right behind him and he stops, at this point I figure it's not safe to pass this guy until I know what he's doing. So I'm stopped behind this guy wondering WTF is he doing. When his group of buddies out on the curb yell out that I "need to move out of the f---ing way" cause he's going to park.

<Shrug>