Old 07-19-09, 05:35 PM
Beaker
moth -----> flame

Bikes: 11 CAAD 10-4, 07 Specialized Roubaix Comp, 98 Peugeot Horizon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I went and got a short loop in this morning, including El Toyonal/Lomas Cantadas, first time with a Garmin and my new 34x26 low gear. That always spanks me - think I'll get my 27 out for the ride though. Here's my Garmin profile for the climbs that I've done from the list:

Marin (note, I had to take two detours at the top to finish this, along with an unplanned tack near the top - the gradient dips to 20%, I definitely wouldn't advise trying that again)

South Park (OK, this was a descent, but you get the idea, possibly slightly underestimating the steepness of the top section)

Centennial (this was tough, that section past the half way mark of 15ish% does make you crawl)

El Toyonal/Lomas Cantadas (Lomas starts just after the dip, just before mile 5 on the plot is a beast)

Claremont (probably the easiest of the bunch, but it gets to you by the time it gets steep. The Garmin data is probably a little whacked here as there's more tree cover to contend with)

Last edited by Beaker; 08-24-09 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Adding in the final profiles