Old 07-21-09, 03:45 PM
coasting 
Still can't climb

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Lazyrider
I have witnessed the guy at the counter asking for the "most expensive" numerous times and it makes me laugh. Add that to the fact that I couldn't differentiate where his man boobs began and his belly ended, and I had a real hoot. Yeah yeah yeah, he can spend whatever he wants on whatever and can buy and sell me 1000 times over, but at the end of the day he is a big tittied poser.
What a dirtbag. No one mentioned fatties. You associate unworthy, wreckless spending by rich people with fatties.

I don't disagree with your sensible attitude to using money prudently, but you are so drunk on your own righteousness that any amount of vitriol and venom is justified in the name of a good cause, i.e. to teach those silly people how to live up to your high standards.

And then to chastise us for not waving and crowing about how nice you are to all cyclists. Priceless.

No @coasting, you should stay 100% as you are right now, don't change a thing....quote Heathpack