Walter
SLJ 6/8/65-5/2/07

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by roadgator
Originally Posted by bellweatherman
There was a slew of cyclists that died of heart attack in the 90s. Otherwise, healthy young athletes with no prior health problems. It was suspected that all of them were on EPO, which thickens the blood and puts the person at risk for blood clotting. This is one of the reasons for saline infusions to decrease the viscosity of the blood as well as lowering the measured hematocrit.
Originally Posted by roadgator
I'll admit that my argument is a bit of a conspiracy theory, but the cavernoma could just be a made-up alibi itself. .......
Now if we sub "Armstrong" for "Contador" and "testicular cancer" for "cavernoma" you have a completely unfounded, unfair and really petty sounding attack on Lance Armstrong. The resulting hue and cry would probably overload the servers as people rallied to Armstrong's defense and criticized both the post and the poster as a "hater."

With this "stuff" worded the way it is though all of the people who would be out looking for torches are instead nodding their heads in agreement. "Yep, wouldn't surprise me a bit if Contador was doped to the gills.."

Amazing depth of knowledge here.....