View Single Post
Old 07-30-09, 07:49 AM
slim_77

Bikes: yes please

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I hope I did one of my last cat 4 crits last night. I was almost taken out no fewer than three times in the last three laps...one is not anyone's fault, the other two were just really dangerous/stupid moves. With three to go the winner jumped, me and another rider jumped after--he flatted in a turn with me right on his wheel and I had do grab the brakes hard. I had 3 seconds on the field and should have burried it and gone again, that way I could have felt like I accomplished something last night. Instead I thought I had much better chances in a sprint. Last lap, total mayhem. Morons doing all kinds of stupid things and I kept my nose clean and didn't get in the sprint. top 10, but weak.

I don't have the points, but 3 podiums within my top 10 finishes. I'm sending in my request after this weekend.

but...I want to win before I upgrade. I've come so close several times and I know I've got one in there somewhere, I just need to find it. I remember reading substructure's posts last year and I totally understand...I'm just frustrated. I'm venting...I just need to cool off and ride. On the upside, the spring is officially back in my legs...I'm due.

Last edited by slim_77; 07-30-09 at 10:48 AM. Reason: spelling