Old 08-09-09, 10:16 PM
pyroguy_3

Bikes: 2005 Specialized Hardrock Sport, 1970's Miyata Liberty ala fixed gear

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PoN
I'd get more info if you are really interested in the proper diet for man as a species. It may mean life or death to you or someone you know. Raw/Vegan/Living food diets are curing lots of diseases... cancer, diabeties, etc. Your body has intelligent design and can cure, maintain, detox, and rejuvenate itself of most any problem, if it has the right building blocks to do it.

The horrible disease in our culture pretty much started when we all started eating cooked, processed, and packaged food.

Meat is only appropriate for carnivores... such as cats, dogs, some reptiles, etc.

Man's digestion is closest to fruit and leaf eaters like chimps and apes.

Milk is only appropriate for babies of the species its from. Cow milk is for baby cows. Human mother's milk is only appropriate for human babies, etc.

Keep an open mind... check it out for yourself. Go raw vegan for 30 days and see how you feel after you've detoxed.

For starters some info here...
http://www.living-foods.com/faq.html
http://www.living-foods.com/articles/

These references are not reputable. Please cite the supporting evidence as to how being a vegan is more healthy than not being one from a peer-reviewed journal or another acceptable scientific publication. I simply don't trust such a biased website to present accurate information. We're talking about people's health here so credible information is of utmost importance. Oh, and apes and chimps are omnivores which means they naturally eat meat. Humans are in fact 'designed' to eat meat. You can find many supporting references on google scholar, or most mammal-physiology texts.

I suggest seeing a dietitian if you're serious about vegitarianism or veganism.