View Single Post
Old 08-13-09, 01:06 PM
dt78664

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Whats up people, ok so my name is david and im 6ft 2in tall and 240lbs and im a soldier so im i decent shape, i used to bmx race when i was younger and i wanna get back on a bike for dirt jumps and freestyle street, but i am not sure what kinda bike i need. when i was a kid it was like hey here is a race bike go have at it, but now im an adult, i have no budget i can spend up to 2000 if need be but i would prefer a really good bike for around 500 or 600, i know s&m have the dirt bike which is suppsed to be good but its just the frame, im not sure what size top tube to get or if i should get special forks cuz im so big, or wheels i think i saw a article saying i should get wheels that are 20x1.75 or somthing. and the top tube on the bke needs to be at least 20.25. or somthing, if some one can suggest a complete bike that is gonna hold up for some big dirt jumps i would love that but just general info on what size stuff to get would be great, im kinda partial to s&m, fit, and kink products