ridethecliche
Batüwü Creakcreak

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked 288 Times in 160 Posts
Originally Posted by Hida Yanra
... I'm not gonna say it...
If anyone has photos of their spooky rigs (or someone elses?) I'd love to see more shots of them. Mollusk, when you get yours?

thanks RTC, I appreciate your effort on the report.
Not gonna say what?

I'll post up my pics later, but the different anodized colors are cool. I saw Mickey's black bike and purple bike, and saw the 'teal' they were offering.

I also saw the cross bike of one of the riders he sponsors. Neat-o. We hung out, talked, sang kum ba ya, you know...

Originally Posted by pinky
I live about 10 minutes bike ride from the 'factory.' Spooky/Mickey/Carl is/are good stuff. Bit nuts, but genuine. Mickey has a near encyclopedic memory of tube shapes and types, and can uncannily eye-out a frame's geometry. He also is really obsessed with bike shyte, always talking about what Spooky is doing next (last time it was they got a bunch of new CNC machines and he was bubbling). They support their locals and their frames, yadda yadda, can't really go wrong.
This time he was talking about not having hot running water at home so they could pay bills and buy a milling machine that would make their life much easier.