ridethecliche
Batüwü Creakcreak

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked 288 Times in 160 Posts
Originally Posted by Hida Yanra
Two questions about that:
1) is the anodizing even & good quality?
2) From the photos on the website I think the bike logos are just stickers? Did you see bikes with "semi-custom" graphics? (this guy indicates so, but just checking... LGT a blog of a spooky sponsored rider, randomly encountered on google)
Man, I ride bikes. I don't stare at them making sure the canvas is as well covered as a picasso.

That being said, the guys upstairs I hung out with were criticizing everything about every bike company I've heard of, and they didn't criticize the paint on the spookys.

The team bikes I saw, mickey's and Al's (Al races for spooky) looked like they still had their paint intact. I've heard people complain about team bikes (a van dessel sponsored rider comes to mind), and they didn't have anything bad to say about the paint. Heh.

The anondizing looks cool, and the decals are cool and well thought out. I didn't see all the ones they had, but i'm pretty sure you could get custom paint for a little more cash.

I saw a red one, a black one, and a purple one. They were all rockin'.

PS: Svelte is owned by Justin Spinelli. Google the name, and Svelte Cycles. He used to race for Saeco, aka the big boys. Dude knows his stuff, and is very particular about equipment. If he rides something and endorses it, it means a lot.

Richard Sachs sponsored him back in the day. It was pretty funny to see some of the old postcards that justin sent him saying that he'd been doing well and liked the bike.