View Single Post
Old 08-17-09, 05:52 PM
skinnyguy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
my wife was off for one whole year since last august, which afforded me my 9hrs a week to train. now that she is back to work there is no guarantee that the 9hrs would even be there. i am not saying it can't be done but it is more complicated than it seems. my wife is an ER nurse. means lots of crazy shifts like 11-11, 8-8, 7-7, etc. i work 2 shifts which means when i am on afternoons and she works there will be no time to train. its cool, i will ride on her days off and not turn into a slob, not that i would anyways but i will keep some of my fitness and maybe have more fun. its hard for me personally because everything i do i tend to take it to the extreme and when i have reached my peak i move on to a new hobby. i am far from my peak here but i know i can always bring it back when the time comes around again someday. my wife gave me a whole year to train how i needed and i made the most by winning a race and being one of the top guys in my class. now its time to get on with real life for a while.

Last edited by skinnyguy; 08-17-09 at 05:55 PM.