Bikes: 2X dualdrive Mezzo folder,plus others

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
[QUOTE=14R;9512521]
Originally Posted by bhkyte
A modified Mezzo?

Folds a bit bigger ,but I have found a good compromise,than does not effect my commutes.QUOTE]

If it doesn't fit on my lap inside a cab or even a helicopter, if it doesn't fit inside luggage to be checked in without any tools, it is just not a good fit for me...
My bike is 3 inches wider at the widest point than my standard handlebar mezzo. Not a big deal.I am looking to make it the same by using less spokes in the front wheel at some time.

I personally nether felt happy with a Brompton on my lap. I think the slight differences in folding size in some dimensions makes little difference, it may not make a difference to you either. It is not reasonable to dismiss the Mezzo on folded size unless you find it does not suit your use.I seriously doubt that. I have never found a situation where my Brompton trumped the Mezzo due to its folded size. It is a comparable folding package that can be used in the same situations, but it feels much bigger to ride, and fits larger riders with out seatpost that add to the folded size.ie extending, telescopic.