View Single Post
Old 08-24-09, 09:45 PM
icyclist 
Spin Meister

Bikes: Trek Émonda, 1961 Follis (French) road bike (I'm the original owner), a fixie, a mountain bike, etc.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked 41 Times in 16 Posts
>I suppose I should feel honored that you felt it necessary to research my previous posts<

You should be. I could see you have eclectic interests and I didn't mind scrolling back through your posts to know more about you.

I think, in your irritation with my post, you missed this part of it: "Moral of story: chest pain isn't to be trifled with"

>But the fact that you felt compelled to look up my previous posts to see if there was something with which you could hit back suggests that maybe, just maybe, you saw a little truth in my post.<

Oh, come on. It's just as easy for me to say the fact you felt compelled to respond to my post with such rancor suggests that maybe, just maybe, you saw a little truth in my post, too.

By writting that my "attitude sucks" and adding "The more of this thread I read the more glad I am I don't know you," you didn't exactly endear me to you. That's why I was perfectly happy to help hoist you on your own petard.

"Maybe I am reading too much into it."

Yes, I think that's so. As I mentioned above, you seem to have overlooked my admonition to treat chest pain seriously.

I apologize for offending you - that wasn't the intent of my post. Have the last word, if you wish.