View Single Post
Old 08-29-09, 11:24 PM
LesMcLuffAlot
Pedal faster not harder.

Bikes: Ummmm...Cannondale F4000..Ummmmm...Yeti ARC-X Cyclocross..Ummmm...Rocky Mountain Vertex TO with a BionX PL350 Electric Conversion...Ummmmm..Rocky Mountain Cardiac..Ummmm..thats it for now I think. I'd have to go look in the basement to be sure.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RiverCityCyclis
Love it!, especially the transitions they are almost unnoticeable. Let me know how the new mount comes out. I am also working on yet another, We are going to extend it out in front of the bike and face back at me, this way I will be just floating there while everything zooms past me I think it will be killer. Keep em coming, also wheres the video sticky!!!!!!
Thanks RCC,

I used my jerry rigged handlebar mount on my Friday morning commute. It didn't work as expected. The weight of the camera had too much leverage against all 3 pivots points and it wouldn't stay put. I think a few thin lock washers will solve the problem.

Yeah, a video sticky is probably a good idea. I know other forums have them, but that said you'll probably get more views posting links in here or which ever forum your video relates to.