View Single Post
Old 08-29-09, 11:50 PM
LesMcLuffAlot
Pedal faster not harder.

Bikes: Ummmm...Cannondale F4000..Ummmmm...Yeti ARC-X Cyclocross..Ummmm...Rocky Mountain Vertex TO with a BionX PL350 Electric Conversion...Ummmmm..Rocky Mountain Cardiac..Ummmm..thats it for now I think. I'd have to go look in the basement to be sure.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by trekker pete
MP, that's an interesting sig about city riding. Spot on. And I really don't do city riding, other than maybe a 1 mile stretch in the afternoon where I have to mix it up with the suburban rat race on their way home. A little bit of danger definitely spices up the ride.

Nice vid, btw, les. A bit of advice though. I think you are going a little heavy on the video speed up. If it's done right, it kinda just looks like you're just hammering it real hard. If it's overdone, it painfully obvious that it's been sped up. I think joey does a good job at this.

Ofcourse it could be that you are both speeding it up equally, but, you're just a lot faster that joey.

Thanks Pete,

I'm using windows movie maker. I only see the option of double speed which you can keep layer on top of itself to make it even faster. There is a one times slow down effect. Maybe if I add the double speed effect then the 1 times slow down I will get one times speed up...lol. Going to play with that.

Yeah, I would like to know what video editing program Joey is using. I would like the option of fine tuning the speed. What program are you using Joey?

The sections of the video that look particularly fast, I am going reasonaly fast in real time, 25-30mph.
No, I don't always ride that fast. That was a time trial like effort to look good for the vid. That was a personal best time for my commute which I beat 3 days later. I recorded that commute to, it's posted on the commute forum somewhere.