View Single Post
Old 09-01-09, 07:10 PM
Onegun
Oldie. Boy, howdy!

Bikes: 2005 Trek T2000 tandem, Giant TCR, Eddie Merckx Majestic Ti, Fuji Team, Giant Revel 29er, Windsor Clockwork (Orange) fixie, and a BikTrix Juggernaut Ultra 1000 fat tire eBike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by jimmo
As soon as I can figure out how to post pics I will. Do I have to use a photo site?
Please don't! PhotoBucket and those places are a pain with all their spam and bs, etc. When you hit reply, you have two options up top ... the "insert image" icon, (where you feed from another site like PhotoBucket), or the paper clip "attach" link where you upload your pic from your computer. Has to be less than 100k file size though, and then the forum software will thumbnail it, and hyperlink it to the full size pic like below.

EDIT: Let me rephrase that .... if you use Photobucket, please DO feed the photo from that site, NOT give us a link to it. THAT'S when we have to fight off the spam to see the pic.

cotney.jpg
BICYCLE - [[I]bahy-si-kuhl] - Noun :> A medical device used to correct the common geriatric condition of OFS, (Old, Fat & Slow), in a manner that does not induce brain-decaying boredom like walking or running.

2005 Trek T2000 tandem, Giant TCR, Eddie Merckx Majestic Ti, Fuji Team, Giant Revel 29er, Windsor Clockwork (Orange) fixie, and a BikTrix Juggernaut Ultra 1000 fat tire eBike

Last edited by Onegun; 09-01-09 at 07:16 PM.