View Single Post
Old 09-01-09, 09:12 PM
DelusionalDude

Bikes: Giant Sedona, vintage unknown. Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo, vintage unknown.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DieselDan
Recruits cannot wear an EGA until they graduate boot camp.
That's the kind of thing I was worried about. Some may still feel that way, but I guess as long as they don't rage out, flashback, or go PTSD on me, we'll be ok. I have every intention of being honesst about how I came to own it and why.

Originally Posted by Little Darwin
If you were to wear a uniform, it is a potential issue, but that is not the case here.
<.....deletions.....>
You might run into a jerk or two that won't like it... but you'll get that no matter what you wear.
I have no intention or desire to sport the uniform. I don't think I'll take it that far. I do want to get a US Army jersey(without graduating boot camp) since it seems the current adn former servicemen are ok with a non-service person wearing the emblems on such apparel.

As for where to find them.... just keep searching. And contact the owner at Love2Pedal(he is a forum member) and you may be able to get the jerseys you want in your size. I intend to do just that... as soon as I can afford more jerseys.