Old 09-02-09, 06:19 PM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 193 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2936 Post(s)
Liked 2,933 Times in 1,496 Posts
this is the reply I received from Bianchi USA concerning this subject.

Hi Trina,
Yes...in a way...yes, you were correct. There was a change in management at that time and they used the RC insignia for almost everything. But, since then it has been changed again. Now, the RC is going back to the way it is supposed to be. So, for a period of 2 - 3 years the Reparto Corse was a bit diluted. Now it is going back to high end in each categories. I have been with Bianchi for quite a few years and have seen many changes, but that was not such a great change and I am happy it did not continue.
Best to you.
David Reed

In a message dated 7/9/2009 2:03:02 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, bianchigirll@yahoo.com writes:
Hello

I just learned something very interesting. apparently the 2002 Veloce was produced in the Reparto Corse area. are all Bianchis made in this department now or are all Bianchis just coming through with that sticker?

in either case this is very disappointing news in that I was very proud of my three fabulous Reparto Corse bikes. now I am not so sure

Trina Brady

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk