KiddSisko
Has coddling tendencies.

Bikes: 2008 Blue RC8 w/ '09 Rival

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 59 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by logdrum
We had 2 guys helped uslast summer with the handy work around here. One skinny, one that had the body of a Greek god. Both have fathers that are farriers too. Farriers -> horse shoers and they are too but still beginners.

Nevertheless both helped to shoe our draft horses, not easy because that kind of horse is over a ton. OK they are not lifting a ton but you have to support a horses leg. When I do one horse trimming hooves, I have to lay in bed the next day.

The skinny dude is much stronger than the pretty boy-muscled guy. Both are nice and strong people but in terms of lifting stuff and endurance, the skinny guy who doesn't even have a serving of meat in his arms, no glutes, bass guitar chest can lift 2, sometimes 3 bags of quickrete and unload the flatbed in record time. Too bad he moved bad he was the best person that help me with my honey do's. Tolerant to pain as well.

However pretty boy get's killer girls all the time. The skinny dude has a nagging chubby jealous wife. Oh well!
Life isn't fair. It's full of horse hooves in need of trimming and nagging chubby wives. Where's the joy?