View Single Post
Old 03-08-05, 05:35 PM
midgie

Bikes: 2004 Raliegh Retro Glide 7(green of course), 2005 Stingray Pea Picker 2005 Specialized Hardrock 2014 Trek Crossfit

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
WOW, I didn't realize it had been so long since I visited. That was back in January. But, I have been busy working on my business plan. And I spent a week in Texas, just to get away from the cold.
To regular guy: I'm not climbing clark st. hill, I don't like climbing starved rock hill. Actually the last time I tried starved rock I walked up it. I'm a self proclaimed pansy, and do not ride nearly as much as I could or should. When did you live in La Salle? We're you in Tullios? Tullio's owner is running for mayor of Utica.
Tullio's will be missed, but my brother, sister-in-law, and I are opening a shop in Jonesville.(just southwest of Utica) Its not quite the prime location of Tullio's, but we're pretty sure its a good one. Alot easier to get to from Utica and Ottawa, and of course Oglesby.

Thanks for the Hello. Both of you. Midgie