View Single Post
Old 09-26-09, 08:07 AM
Lazyrider
Banned

Bikes: Isaac Impulse, Litespeed Solano, Mongoose Bosberg, Trek 5500, (recently sold Litespeed Classic, Scott Speedster Flat bar)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FR4NCH1SE
Well, over the summer I came to this site and I started road cycling. One summer day this summer, some girls in a green van honked their horn and yelled to me "HEY SEXY!".

Fast forward to today, its Night time and my Clydesdale ass is out for a hour of cycling, Java Programing has kicked my ass this week, well back to the subject, I am riding in my housing complex and decide to take a detour and go to my nearby 711, I buy my product and head on home. I am at an intersection that leads into my housing complex. As I wait for cars to pass by so I can enter, I notice a car behind me, the cars pass and I wait for the car to pass me since I yield to cars every time im on the road. Well what do I hear, these girls saying something and driving past me going up the road rather into the housing complex. Guess what I see? A GREEN VAN!!!!!!!!! It is the same girls from earlier in the summer. Im like wtf, I have fans!! I guess you have to start somewhere, TDF here I come!!

On that note, anyone else have "fans" that they have met more than once?
Yeah, post a picture of yourself so I can tell if they were serious or just being sarcastic.