Old 09-28-09, 11:27 AM
Kodyo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
@Jynx
The trust is a pretty good bike.
If the bike doesn't have gyro tabs or removable gyro tabs, you would have to drill and tap some yourself, which would be a pain. But i think the Trust has removable tabs (usually 2 vertical holes on each side of the steering tube is a good indicator).

I'm almost 100% sure you could put a gyro on it. But if you don't plan on doing bar spins, there isn't really a point. And even then, you can put a long cable on it if you did want to do spins.

@Solbrothers
If you want to jump curbs and do tricks, i would suggest a 20". Now, finding a TT size that fits your height is going to be difficult.
If i were you, i would get a 21" TT (Without going custom route, i can't imagine your going to find a 20" complete with a TT greater than 21")
Then, if that 21"TT feels small, i would get a stem with more reach, and bigger bars. You may want to go 8.5"-9" bars.

I would go to a bmx store, and test ride their 21" TT bikes (don't let them sell you on a 24" or 26" cruiser). Then decide if you need something bigger.
Keeping in mind that bigger bars change how much room you have in a HUGE way, so take note of their height