View Single Post
Old 10-05-09, 09:39 PM
Jed19

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Ih8lucky13
Sorry to hear that your experience with Bikesport has been terrible in your eyes.

I have known the owner of the store for years, and I have gladly shopped there for years.

I have had nothing but praise for this store, and yet to have a bad transaction.

I guess there is always two sides to a story and I am just putting my opinion out there.
This is not a story about "two sides to a story". It is about a dishonest vendor who charged credit card accounts for items he knew were not in stock, lied or continued telling "untruths" about when said items were going to be in stock and shipped, and more importantly, has continued to sit on people's money!

You just don't do that.

I am sorry about your friend, but maybe he is better working for someone, rather than making pretense at being a business man.

I did not work for my money so that clowns like him can make interest income off it!

Also, your experience as a walk-in customer is bound to be different than mine as a web customer. You do not part with your money until you have the goods in your hands, whereas he can continue to dodge phone calls and e-mails, knowing that I am in California and can't stop by at his store anytime to pry my money off his sorry a**.

Tell him to cut the crap!

Last edited by Jed19; 10-05-09 at 09:44 PM.