View Single Post
Old 10-06-09, 10:02 PM
DanRH 

Bikes: Da Vinci Joint Venture 700 Tandem, Volagi Liscio Carbon Single, IF Steel Crown Jewel Single, Lemond Fillmore Fixie, Ritchey Breakaway steel single, Bontrager hardtail MTB Single

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mickjordan
Great view and cool bike! I have to say that as we ave a da Vinci that looks to be almost a clone of yours, even down to the color scheme and the dual disk brakes. Looks like you have 700 wheels whereas we have 26". Ours is a Global as we have some plans to tour abroad eventually.

Have fun on the Riverbank. My stoker isn't quite up to centuries yet, but that looks a good one.

Mick Jordan

P.S. You and I both rode Solvang and DMD doubles this year. Here's my CTC profile.
You must know "pumpkin" Jay?
Jay's a member of my club (Diablo Cyclists) and lives in Antioch where I own a home. I live however in Dublin. I see Jay down in Sunol all the time from some reason. I've got one more double to get me into the 1000 miler club and that will be Death Valley Fall. Never done a double on the tandem though. Probably won't either unless I ride it as a single because Kath isn't into doubles....yet. I'm going to try to get her to do Solvang. That would be a great double for a tandem!