Old 10-26-09, 12:01 PM
iareConfusE
Number One

Bikes: Scott CR1 Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Anyone interested in Sunday Morning Rides?

I know a lot of you probably have your Saturday morning rides already set, but what about a Sunday ride? The bike shop I work at (A Road Bike 4U in Irvine) has Sunday morning rides every week, leaving at 9AM.
Its a no-drop casual ride, though you're more than welcome to take some pull if you'd like to, just be sure to regroup.

Free coffee is provided before the ride, and free food and energy drinks are provided after the ride.

If you'd like more information on the Sunday ride, PM me with your email, and we will put you on our email list with more information in the route, distance, etc.

If you are looking for our shop, we are located on the Corner of Red Hill and Main St. Ignore the "map it" function on our website as it gives you the incorrect street address, but the location marker is correct. Our shop is right next to a flower shop. When going North on Main St. look to the right, just before Redhill Ave, and you should see our neon cyclist sign.

EDIT: Here is a portion of the email from last weeks ride, give you a gist of what you'll be doing on the Sunday Ride:

"We'll meet around 8:45 or so, take off by nine and do the route we have been doing lately, mostly cause we like it and we think it's a darn good route. From the shop to Alton, turn Right on Laguna Canyon - to Laguna Beach and then regroup at PCH and Broadway. We'll wander through the upper reaches of Laguna Beach to avoid the traffic, follow PCH to Jamboree and then follow the Back Bay to University, then to the Harvard trail and then finally left on Main back to the shop. Route slips will be at the shop at the beginning of the ride. "

Last edited by iareConfusE; 11-02-09 at 03:05 PM.