Old 11-05-09, 12:09 PM
aidanpryde18
Full of Love and Meatloaf

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Aaaarrrgghhh! Shopping Problems

This sucks. I went to Target last night to pick up some sundries and decided to get a couple pieces of clothing. Saw a great T-Shirt and decided to try it on. Picked up the 2XL and it was too big. It just looked like a trash bag laying on me. Excitedly, I ran back and picked up the XL version. Go back to the dressing room, throw it on, and it looks good, form fitting but it is just a little bit tight. Not bad, I can wear it, but I'm afraid that once I wash it, it will shrink just enough to be too small.

The worst part of weight loss is being in between sizes, I either look dumpy and lazy, or like a bratwurst squeezed into a casing. I'm used to it a little bit since when I started losing weight I was in a 46 pant, and a 3XL shirt, but it just doesn't get any easier.

The good news though, is that I was able to buy a pair of size 40, straight cut jeans. Before it was always the fat guy special i.e. "Relaxed Fit". I was very excited.

So all together it was a so-so trip.

Thanks for reading, I just needed to vent my frustration.

P.S. I decided to go ahead and buy the shirt. If I get lucky, after I wash it, it will still fit. If it doesn't I will hang it up and use it for inspiration for the next 15 pounds or so.

Later,
Billy