Old 11-05-09, 09:24 PM
The Impossipede

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Airwick
-- what time do you feel comfortable getting up in the morning? dawn
-- how long do you think it will take to get ready to ride? 15 minutes (breakfast after first 20 miles)
-- do you like a fairly long lunch break in the middle of the day? Or not? most days no
-- would you like to stop and visit tourist attractions along the way? some, shoot for 1 major place per week (this is a long tour)

Do you prefer to stay in one place a couple nights in order to take in a particular tourist attraction? nope Or are you more interested in riding than seeing the sights? riding
-- how many hours of riding would you like to do each day? (or how far could you see yourself riding each day?) We average 85+ miles a day
-- what time would you like to arrive at the campsite? 30 minutes before sunset
-- what are some things you might like to do between arriving at the campsite and going to sleep?
-- what time would you like to go to sleep?soon as head hits the pillow
So your plan is to ride from sun up to sun down, have sex, and go to sleep? You really should make that explicitly clear to your prospective partner. So far, all I know about her role on this expedition is that her doing one of the major things she's looking forward to will annoy you, and she'll provide camp entertainment in your few non-riding minutes. Hmmm.

If I've misinterpreted your winking answer to the second to last question, I apologize now, but this sounds less like touring WITH a partner and more you're like condescending to allow someone to accompany you on your tour on your terms.

Last edited by The Impossipede; 11-05-09 at 09:28 PM.