Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

Hot deals - post 'em if you got 'em.

Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Hot deals - post 'em if you got 'em.

Old 12-03-17, 10:01 PM
  #1876  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Essex County, NJ
Posts: 162
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked 28 Times in 14 Posts
I got a Black Friday deal on a Fuji

I got an email from Performance Bikes about Black Friday deals. I wanted a +1 and was browsing on Nashbar and Performance Bikes and the local Giant dealers. My Trek Emonda ALR 5 is a GREAT bike. I love it. But I wanted an additional bike that I might use during New Jersey winter when there is salt on the road and/or in light rain conditions.

I come across a 2016 $999 Fuji SL 2.5 (using their second-level "C10" carbon) with 30% back in points (that is around $300 in store credit simply for purchasing the bike). It is a 105-equipped (except for lessor-though-still Shimano brakes and Oval crankset). About 17.8lbs with stock wheels. Cool?

Ok, I pull the trigger. A couple days later I have somehow $400 in store credit and the Shimano RS500 (their "Ultegra" level wheelset) is selling for $339 with some coupons that brings it down to $289 with free shipping. So I use points and obtain a free wheelset and Fuji's 52cm bike has a top tube that is about 1/2cm larger than my Trek. Ok, so I find an 80cm stem and still have points left over for 105 pedals and a carbon bottle cage and garmin sensors.

So for $999 I have a:
new '16 Fuji SL 2.5 (MSRP $2,000, now selling for $1,599 after black friday)
a new stem
new Ultegra wheelset
new 105 pedals
new carbon bottle cage
new Garmin speed and cadence sensors

To round out the bike:
I had some Michelin Service Pro4 tires, a Garmin computer mount
I did all assembly except for running cables through the frame...paid my LBS $39 to do that

Performance Bike was like Santa this year.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
wvh.jpg (122.0 KB, 697 views)
helmet4000 is offline  
Old 12-03-17, 11:13 PM
  #1877  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,764
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1975 Post(s)
Liked 232 Times in 173 Posts
Originally Posted by helmet4000
I got an email from Performance Bikes about Black Friday deals. I wanted a +1 and was browsing on Nashbar and Performance Bikes and the local Giant dealers. My Trek Emonda ALR 5 is a GREAT bike. I love it. But I wanted an additional bike that I might use during New Jersey winter when there is salt on the road and/or in light rain conditions.

I come across a 2016 $999 Fuji SL 2.5 (using their second-level "C10" carbon) with 30% back in points (that is around $300 in store credit simply for purchasing the bike). It is a 105-equipped (except for lessor-though-still Shimano brakes and Oval crankset). About 17.8lbs with stock wheels. Cool?

Ok, I pull the trigger. A couple days later I have somehow $400 in store credit and the Shimano RS500 (their "Ultegra" level wheelset) is selling for $339 with some coupons that brings it down to $289 with free shipping. So I use points and obtain a free wheelset and Fuji's 52cm bike has a top tube that is about 1/2cm larger than my Trek. Ok, so I find an 80cm stem and still have points left over for 105 pedals and a carbon bottle cage and garmin sensors.

So for $999 I have a:
new '16 Fuji SL 2.5 (MSRP $2,000, now selling for $1,599 after black friday)
a new stem
new Ultegra wheelset
new 105 pedals
new carbon bottle cage
new Garmin speed and cadence sensors

To round out the bike:
I had some Michelin Service Pro4 tires, a Garmin computer mount
I did all assembly except for running cables through the frame...paid my LBS $39 to do that

Performance Bike was like Santa this year.
good deal, but rs500 is not ultegra level
redlude97 is offline  
Old 12-04-17, 12:02 AM
  #1878  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Essex County, NJ
Posts: 162
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked 28 Times in 14 Posts
backcountry advertises it as such:
https://www.backcountry.com/shimano-...xoCRpYQAvD_BwE
helmet4000 is offline  
Old 12-04-17, 09:25 AM
  #1879  
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 41
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Back Country 10% off New Customers + 9% Cash back

Back Country 10% off new customer + 9% cash back!!
Sign up for Active Junky and get an additional $10 back!!
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/216108
Shoeman is offline  
Old 12-04-17, 10:22 AM
  #1880  
Senior Member
 
TXCiclista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 1,420

Bikes: 2017 Ridley Fenix SL, 2008 Trek 1500, 1998 Diamondback Apex

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by helmet4000
backcountry advertises it as such
I don't think Shimano does. Lots of retailers list RS500 as Ultegra, but as far as I know, it's one step below. I see more than a few "ultegra-level" descriptions followed by a "budget-friendly" type of disclaimer. Still, it would be worth getting further clarification from "those in the know."
__________________

Last edited by TXCiclista; 12-04-17 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Edits for clarification
TXCiclista is offline  
Old 12-04-17, 10:58 AM
  #1881  
Senior Member
 
himespau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 13,521
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4156 Post(s)
Liked 2,881 Times in 1,759 Posts
I'm petty sure RS600 level is more fitting with Ultegra since Ultegra used to be called Shimano 600. I've always thought of the 500 series being more in line with 105.
himespau is online now  
Old 12-04-17, 02:28 PM
  #1882  
Senior Member
 
Laurido92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: La Vernia, TX
Posts: 201

Bikes: 2019 Pinarello Prince FX 2021 Pinarello Prince Disk Canyon Grizl CF SL

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Welcome to Team Fuji!!! That's a great deal!!! That sounds like what I did last year. I bought a Fuji SL 2.3 on sale $1599.99 plus double points and with the points I bought a set of Ultegra 6800 wheels, two bottle cages, Michelin Pro 3 Service Course tires and still had points left over.
Laurido92 is offline  
Old 12-04-17, 07:39 PM
  #1883  
Interocitor Command
 
Doctor Morbius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The adult video section
Posts: 3,375

Bikes: 3 Road Bikes, 2 Hybrids

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
Liked 64 Times in 40 Posts
700 x 25 Continental Grand Sport Race folding tire at Merlin's for $21.78. The lowest I've seen for that size.

https://www.merlincycles.com/contine...yre-90012.html
Doctor Morbius is offline  
Old 12-04-17, 10:30 PM
  #1884  
- Soli Deo Gloria -
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Northwest Georgia
Posts: 14,782

Bikes: 2018 Rodriguez Custom Fixed Gear, 2017 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2015 Bianchi Pista, 2002 Fuji Robaix

Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6844 Post(s)
Liked 734 Times in 468 Posts
Giro Bravo Glove - $12.97
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/g...-cycling-glove

Castelli Thermoflex Knee Warmer - Medium Only - $19.97
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/c...rmers-cst007z3

Castelli Sleeveless Summer Base Layer - $25
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/c...leeveless-mens

Castelli Hoodie - Small and Extra Large are $34
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/c...er-hoodie-mens

Assos BonkaGlove_evo7 - Small and Extra Small Only - $41.70
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/a...e_evo7-aas002n

Castelli Gabba 2 Short Sleve - Med, Lg, XL - Black Only - $65
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/c...e-mens-cst002k

Giro Republic Lace Up Road Shoes - Limited Sizes - $74.97

https://www.competitivecyclist.com/giro-republic-shoe

Castelli Meno Wind Bib Tights - $75
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/c...tights-cst00n3

Capo LeMans Jersey - $159
Not a great deal but I really want this so I'd appreciate if someone could buy this for me for Christmas and LMK so that I can PM my address.
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/c...rt-sleeve-mens

Giro Empire and Empire Limited Edition Lace Up Shoes - Some Sizes and Colors - $137.47
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/g...-cycling-shoes
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/giro-empire-acc-shoe

Yeah, I'm bored now so check the sales at Competitive. Lots of other good stuff for Santa to bring you.


-Tim-
TimothyH is offline  
Old 12-04-17, 10:42 PM
  #1885  
- Soli Deo Gloria -
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Northwest Georgia
Posts: 14,782

Bikes: 2018 Rodriguez Custom Fixed Gear, 2017 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2015 Bianchi Pista, 2002 Fuji Robaix

Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6844 Post(s)
Liked 734 Times in 468 Posts
Giro Aeon Helmet - $88
https://www.excelsports.com/main.asp...jor=3&minor=13

Browse the other closeouts at Excel Sports
https://www.excelsports.com/closeouts/
TimothyH is offline  
Old 12-05-17, 03:11 PM
  #1886  
Hear myself getting fat
 
aplcr0331's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Inland Northwest
Posts: 757

Bikes: Sir Velo A Sparrow

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
Liked 265 Times in 134 Posts
Originally Posted by TimothyH
Giro Bravo Glove - $12.97
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/g...-cycling-glove

Castelli Thermoflex Knee Warmer - Medium Only - $19.97
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/c...rmers-cst007z3

Castelli Sleeveless Summer Base Layer - $25
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/c...leeveless-mens

Castelli Hoodie - Small and Extra Large are $34
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/c...er-hoodie-mens

Assos BonkaGlove_evo7 - Small and Extra Small Only - $41.70
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/a...e_evo7-aas002n

Castelli Gabba 2 Short Sleve - Med, Lg, XL - Black Only - $65
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/c...e-mens-cst002k

Giro Republic Lace Up Road Shoes - Limited Sizes - $74.97

https://www.competitivecyclist.com/giro-republic-shoe

Castelli Meno Wind Bib Tights - $75
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/c...tights-cst00n3

Capo LeMans Jersey - $159
Not a great deal but I really want this so I'd appreciate if someone could buy this for me for Christmas and LMK so that I can PM my address.
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/c...rt-sleeve-mens

Giro Empire and Empire Limited Edition Lace Up Shoes - Some Sizes and Colors - $137.47
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/g...-cycling-shoes
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/giro-empire-acc-shoe

Yeah, I'm bored now so check the sales at Competitive. Lots of other good stuff for Santa to bring you.


-Tim-
Whoah, I was excited for the Giro Empires, but the big discounts are on the smaller sizes. Damn.
aplcr0331 is offline  
Old 12-06-17, 06:54 PM
  #1887  
- Soli Deo Gloria -
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Northwest Georgia
Posts: 14,782

Bikes: 2018 Rodriguez Custom Fixed Gear, 2017 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2015 Bianchi Pista, 2002 Fuji Robaix

Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6844 Post(s)
Liked 734 Times in 468 Posts
Originally Posted by Sy Reene
Find any issues with these? I found a pair from backcountry/cc for only $80. Seems for a steep discount for a seasonal item (winter) when we're just beginning that season.
Sorry I didn't see this earlier.

I own the Sorpasso Wind bib tights which are the version with wind block. No issues other than the need to size up, waaay up.

The discount is probably because they are last year's model.


-Tim-
TimothyH is offline  
Old 12-06-17, 06:59 PM
  #1888  
- Soli Deo Gloria -
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Northwest Georgia
Posts: 14,782

Bikes: 2018 Rodriguez Custom Fixed Gear, 2017 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2015 Bianchi Pista, 2002 Fuji Robaix

Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6844 Post(s)
Liked 734 Times in 468 Posts
Originally Posted by aplcr0331
Whoah, I was excited for the Giro Empires, but the big discounts are on the smaller sizes. Damn.
I'm a 43.5. Works for me!

Actually they are nowhere wide enough and my feet hurt just looking at them.

Competitive does that, gives deep discounts on odd sizes and colors.

Contact Kyle Livingston at Backcountry. Backcountry owns Competitive. He is a "gear head" (sales rep). His number is 801.736.4337 and his email address is klivingston@backcountry.com. Ask him. The worst that can happen is he says he can't do it. Might surprise you and then you will be glad you made the call.


-Tim-
TimothyH is offline  
Old 12-07-17, 01:46 PM
  #1889  
- Soli Deo Gloria -
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Northwest Georgia
Posts: 14,782

Bikes: 2018 Rodriguez Custom Fixed Gear, 2017 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2015 Bianchi Pista, 2002 Fuji Robaix

Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6844 Post(s)
Liked 734 Times in 468 Posts
Castelli Classic Winter Windstop Cycling Jacket - $95.21 US
https://www.merlincycles.com/castell...ce-105690.html

I have not seen this jacket before and know little about it. A quick search and I believe it is the jacket here but I could be mistaken. If it is this jacket then the fabric in the rear is light fleece which vents. Probably a very nice garment.


-Tim-

Last edited by TimothyH; 12-07-17 at 01:55 PM.
TimothyH is offline  
Old 12-08-17, 07:43 AM
  #1890  
smelling the roses
 
seedsbelize's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Tixkokob, Yucatán, México
Posts: 15,428

Bikes: 79 Trek 930, 80 Trek 414, 84 Schwinn Letour Luxe (coupled), 92 Schwinn Paramount PDG 5

Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7081 Post(s)
Liked 901 Times in 612 Posts
Originally Posted by TimothyH
Giro Bravo Glove - $12.97
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/g...-cycling-glove

Castelli Thermoflex Knee Warmer - Medium Only - $19.97
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/c...rmers-cst007z3

Castelli Sleeveless Summer Base Layer - $25
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/c...leeveless-mens

Castelli Hoodie - Small and Extra Large are $34
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/c...er-hoodie-mens

Assos BonkaGlove_evo7 - Small and Extra Small Only - $41.70
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/a...e_evo7-aas002n

Castelli Gabba 2 Short Sleve - Med, Lg, XL - Black Only - $65
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/c...e-mens-cst002k

Giro Republic Lace Up Road Shoes - Limited Sizes - $74.97

https://www.competitivecyclist.com/giro-republic-shoe

Castelli Meno Wind Bib Tights - $75
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/c...tights-cst00n3

Capo LeMans Jersey - $159
Not a great deal but I really want this so I'd appreciate if someone could buy this for me for Christmas and LMK so that I can PM my address.
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/c...rt-sleeve-mens

Giro Empire and Empire Limited Edition Lace Up Shoes - Some Sizes and Colors - $137.47
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/g...-cycling-shoes
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/giro-empire-acc-shoe

Yeah, I'm bored now so check the sales at Competitive. Lots of other good stuff for Santa to bring you.


-Tim-
My last purchase of Giro Bravos, my go to glove, netted me two replacement pairs, due to blowouts within the first month of use. Both on the left.
__________________
Originally Posted by Bah Humbug
Auto-pause is a honey-tongued devil whispering sweet lies in your ear.


seedsbelize is offline  
Old 12-09-17, 10:19 AM
  #1891  
- Soli Deo Gloria -
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Northwest Georgia
Posts: 14,782

Bikes: 2018 Rodriguez Custom Fixed Gear, 2017 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2015 Bianchi Pista, 2002 Fuji Robaix

Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6844 Post(s)
Liked 734 Times in 468 Posts
Originally Posted by evan326
If you don't mind, what size do you normally wear? These are a second layer of skin, like peeling them off. But I can fit them.

I'm 5' 8" and 195 lb. I take a 3XL in the Nanoflex but take a 34 waist x 33 inseam jeans.

There are some quality issues as well. Photos at Castelli: Absurd Sizing and Inconsistent Quality


-Tim-
TimothyH is offline  
Old 12-09-17, 10:35 AM
  #1892  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: RVA
Posts: 514

Bikes: 2013 Cannondale Synapse 6 Tiagra + 2016 Cannondale CAAD 12 Dura Ace

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks, I got the same, lesser quality stitching that you did. So far they are working out great. Thanks for posting all these deals
evan326 is offline  
Old 12-10-17, 08:21 PM
  #1893  
- Soli Deo Gloria -
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Northwest Georgia
Posts: 14,782

Bikes: 2018 Rodriguez Custom Fixed Gear, 2017 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2015 Bianchi Pista, 2002 Fuji Robaix

Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6844 Post(s)
Liked 734 Times in 468 Posts
Originally Posted by evan326
Thanks, I got the same, lesser quality stitching that you did. So far they are working out great. Thanks for posting all these deals
I hope the work out for you but it wasn't just the stitching that caused me to send them back.

My finger went right through the bib strap mesh like it was tissue paper.
TimothyH is offline  
Old 12-11-17, 11:59 PM
  #1894  
______
 
logical's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 133
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Stages Ultegra 6800 Power Meter @ Performance Bike for 319 today. Closeout price + 20% off. Probably wont go much cheaper than that.

Stages Ultegra 6800 Power Meter- Closeout - Performance Bike
logical is offline  
Old 12-12-17, 09:54 AM
  #1895  
- Soli Deo Gloria -
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Northwest Georgia
Posts: 14,782

Bikes: 2018 Rodriguez Custom Fixed Gear, 2017 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2015 Bianchi Pista, 2002 Fuji Robaix

Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6844 Post(s)
Liked 734 Times in 468 Posts
Castelli Alpha Wind Jacket - Large/Black only - $179.40
https://www.excelsports.com/main.asp...ajor=4&minor=4
TimothyH is offline  
Old 12-14-17, 01:06 PM
  #1896  
- Soli Deo Gloria -
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Northwest Georgia
Posts: 14,782

Bikes: 2018 Rodriguez Custom Fixed Gear, 2017 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2015 Bianchi Pista, 2002 Fuji Robaix

Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6844 Post(s)
Liked 734 Times in 468 Posts
50% off one order at Search and State. Valid through 12/31/2017. Includes sale items. Use code lastchance50
TimothyH is offline  
Old 12-14-17, 01:07 PM
  #1897  
- Soli Deo Gloria -
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Northwest Georgia
Posts: 14,782

Bikes: 2018 Rodriguez Custom Fixed Gear, 2017 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2015 Bianchi Pista, 2002 Fuji Robaix

Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6844 Post(s)
Liked 734 Times in 468 Posts
Castelli Alpha ROS Jacket Limited Edition - $275
https://www.competitivecyclist.com/c...imited-edition
TimothyH is offline  
Old 12-14-17, 09:04 PM
  #1898  
- Soli Deo Gloria -
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Northwest Georgia
Posts: 14,782

Bikes: 2018 Rodriguez Custom Fixed Gear, 2017 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2015 Bianchi Pista, 2002 Fuji Robaix

Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6844 Post(s)
Liked 734 Times in 468 Posts
Shimano ST-RS685 hydraulic brake/mechanical shift levers, BR-RS805 post mount calipers, all the hoses, fittings, pads and fluid - $466.99
https://www.probikekit.com/bicycle-b.../11211789.html
TimothyH is offline  
Old 12-15-17, 09:12 PM
  #1899  
Senior Member
 
Laurido92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: La Vernia, TX
Posts: 201

Bikes: 2019 Pinarello Prince FX 2021 Pinarello Prince Disk Canyon Grizl CF SL

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Michelin Pro 4 Endurance tire $27.99
Michelin Pro4 Endurance Tire - Performance Bike

Michelin Pro 4 Service Course $29.99
Michelin Pro4 Service Course 700x25 Road Tire - Performance Bike
Laurido92 is offline  
Old 12-16-17, 07:38 AM
  #1900  
Advocatus Diaboli
 
Sy Reene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Wherever I am
Posts: 8,543

Bikes: Merlin Cyrene, Nashbar steel CX

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4669 Post(s)
Liked 1,501 Times in 978 Posts
Originally Posted by Laurido92
Michelin Pro 4 Endurance tire $27.99
Michelin Pro4 Endurance Tire - Performance Bike

Michelin Pro 4 Service Course $29.99
Michelin Pro4 Service Course 700x25 Road Tire - Performance Bike
Good prices, IF they are the V2 editions of these tires.
Sy Reene is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.