Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

My second build - another Chinabomb

Search
Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

My second build - another Chinabomb

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-17, 08:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I also found a place that sold the Most Tiger Ultra Aero 3K Stem in 100mm. Ordered that today as well. Parts list updated.

Last edited by wachuko; 07-05-17 at 08:47 PM.
Old 07-06-17, 12:07 AM

Bikes: 2015 Workswell 066, 2017 Workswell 093, 2014 Dawes Sheila, 1983 Cannondale 500, 1984 Raleigh Olympian, 2007 Cannondale Rize 4, 2017 Fuji Sportif 1 LE

Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Quoted: 7706 Post(s)
Liked 3,631 Times in 1,913 Posts
Originally Posted by wachuko
Collect is a serious word... I don't think that would describe me, lol. I am call the Professor of Pending Projects for a reason... everything is in pieces all over my garage someday I will get around to finishing one.
Rich redneck---yard full of Mercedes up on blocks.

I can't even afford cinder blocks.
Old 07-06-17, 12:24 AM

Bikes: 2015 Workswell 066, 2017 Workswell 093, 2014 Dawes Sheila, 1983 Cannondale 500, 1984 Raleigh Olympian, 2007 Cannondale Rize 4, 2017 Fuji Sportif 1 LE

Originally Posted by mstateglfr
Wow, this is really interesting. To me, there are a bunch of better options at $550 for a frame.
By better, i mean not clear knockoffs without QC. Its obvious you want it to be a pinarello based on the components and fork logo- i just don't get it.
That level of components- lipstick on a...
Obviously most of the Chinese CF frames you have built up have not turned out well.

On the other hand ,.... this guy bought one, built it, and liked it so much he bought another.

You have a lot of info on the specific frame he bought? Or just a lot of specific prejudices?

There have been whole threads devoted to Alibaba Chinarellos. it's funny, everyone hates them and prophecies doom ... and the people who actually own them are happy. if only we could somehow educate them to understand how miserable they are.

Not to brag ... but I might be the origin of the term, "Chinabomb." I saw posts by riders here who had built China CF bikes ... back a few years ago when any such thread would run to ten pages of "it will explode," "it will asplode," "it will kill all your friends and family and everyone you ride with."

People really believed that any frame built from CF that didn't cost $2K and have a Big Four logo was a certain death sentence.

Meanwhile, the WeightWeenies site was full of pics and accounts of people who had built and ridden their Chinabombs for thousands of miles--no asplosions.

It took a while ... but now when you use the word "asplode" it is almost a quaint historical reference.

I keep scanning the headlines ... i still haven't seen that spate of stories about people dying because of their Chinarellos.
Old 07-06-17, 01:59 AM

Bikes: Specialized Roubaix, 2011 and 2017

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Old 07-06-17, 05:06 AM

Bikes: 1990 Romic Reynolds 531 custom build, Merlin Works CR Ti custom build, super light Workswell 066 custom build

Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6556 Post(s)
Liked 58 Times in 36 Posts
I was looking at a different alternative to the bag under the seat... as the one that I have makes it difficult to install the rear light. I ordered one of those bags that you insert in the bottle cage and one that looks like a bottle... one will go to my son and the other one for my bike. That way I can get rid of the under seat bag...

A Waterproof Bottle Cage Bag

and the Elite 750ml SuperByasi Bottle Black - Amazon

You are also getting rid of a bottle. In some climates that is not a good idea.

Originally Posted by LAJ
No matter where I go, here I am...
Old 07-06-17, 05:15 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rpenmanparker
You are also getting rid of a bottle. In some climates that is not a good idea.
Yes. True. But right now, for the rides I am doing, I am not even going through one bottle. As I get into shape and start riding longer routes then I might go back to the seat bag and dual water bottles.
Old 07-06-17, 05:18 AM

Bikes: 1990 Romic Reynolds 531 custom build, Merlin Works CR Ti custom build, super light Workswell 066 custom build

Yes. True. But right now, for the rides I am doing, I am not even going through one bottle. As I get into shape and start riding longer routes then I might go back to the seat bag and dual water bottles.
Well, there is the back pocket option, you know.

Originally Posted by LAJ
Old 07-06-17, 05:28 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rpenmanparker
Well, there is the back pocket option, you know.
I don't even have a shirt with back pockets... Using regular shorts and t-shirt for now. So I need the storage on the bike. When I overcome my insecurities, I will get the proper clothes for the rides
Old 07-06-17, 05:33 AM
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Quoted: 11067 Post(s)
Liked 7,634 Times in 4,256 Posts
Originally Posted by Maelochs
Obviously most of the Chinese CF frames you have built up have not turned out well.

On the other hand ,.... this guy bought one, built it, and liked it so much he bought another.

You have a lot of info on the specific frame he bought? Or just a lot of specific prejudices?

There have been whole threads devoted to Alibaba Chinarellos. it's funny, everyone hates them and prophecies doom ... and the people who actually own them are happy. if only we could somehow educate them to understand how miserable they are.

Not to brag ... but I might be the origin of the term, "Chinabomb." I saw posts by riders here who had built China CF bikes ... back a few years ago when any such thread would run to ten pages of "it will explode," "it will asplode," "it will kill all your friends and family and everyone you ride with."

People really believed that any frame built from CF that didn't cost $2K and have a Big Four logo was a certain death sentence.

Meanwhile, the WeightWeenies site was full of pics and accounts of people who had built and ridden their Chinabombs for thousands of miles--no asplosions.

It took a while ... but now when you use the word "asplode" it is almost a quaint historical reference.

I keep scanning the headlines ... i still haven't seen that spate of stories about people dying because of their Chinarellos.
I dont think its a death sentence. Didn't say that, didnt suggest that.
I have kept up on these threads both on BF and elsewhere and the frame killing the rider didnt even enter my mind when i posted yesterday.

1- i commented on the poor QC. Thst is justified based on the OP's full disclosure issues. It is also based on many many picture examples of poorly layered carbon causing fitment issues due to mounting holes not accurately placed or not square.

2- i commented in it being obvious the OP is after the look and not the quality of a specific brand/model. While the knockoff may not break, it also may not(rrad- wont) perform the same. So the user may have a great time in the knockoff frame, but it isnt as good as the real thing.

3- kudos for creating a word. I dont think only 2k carbon frames are worthy of use, to be clear. I do think that for the price paid, there are better options for a frame. These other options will be square and well made to within tolerance and not missing pieces or have a famous brand name illegally slapped in the fork.

4- open mold frames are great, even if that term is a misnomer. Have at it with them. Poor QC knockoff franes are not great. See the criticism?
Old 07-06-17, 08:05 AM

2- i commented in it being obvious the OP is after the look and not the quality of a specific brand/model. While the knockoff may not break, it also may not(rrad- wont) perform the same. So the user may have a great time in the knockoff frame, but it isnt as good as the real thing.
Well, of course Your assumptions are correct and others'' aren't. Actually if you read about the OP, (and likely for most riders) he is not operating in a realm of performance where the minute differences in quality would make a difference.

You have yet to prove any of your assumptions in any case.

However ... if he is after the Look and he got the Look ... then he got what he wanted, which is what they call "smart shopping." You are all worried for him ... he is smiling all over his face.

Sorry he doesn't want what you want. We'll try to pass a law to stop that, okay?

3- kudos for creating a word.
Yeah I am pretty special ... almost but not quite special enough to get int he Olympics. Some folks just aren't born lucky.

I dont think only 2k carbon frames are worthy of use, to be clear. I do think that for the price paid, there are better options for a frame. These other options will be square and well made to within tolerance and not missing pieces or have a famous brand name illegally slapped in the fork.
Prove that this frame isn't square. Prove that it will, once complete, will not work as well as the frames you prefer.

4- open mold frames are great, even if that term is a misnomer. Have at it with them. Poor QC knockoff franes are not great. See the criticism?
How is this not just an "open-mold" frame of a Pinarello? What specifically do you know of the QC of "open-mold" frames.

Workswell has had a bunch of issues with one of its new frames ... people complained, they had to make changes. Anther manufacturer, I think Hong Fu, had a model (I think a pseudo Cannondale supersix) where Ultegra front derailleurs wouldn't work, People talked about it ... not sure anything was done.

Anyway ...as I said ... this guy BOUGHT one of these frames, BUILT IT, RIDES it, and LOVES it. Loves it so much he got another.

So basically, you are saying he is too stupid to understand how stupid he is for liking it? On the other hand, I ma excited that he found a bike which gives him supreme satisfaction.

Just different points of view.

I am too slow and stupid to be all bothered about VMax, VO2, hemocrit ... watts per meter, whatever. I don't even what all the words used by you "elevated" cyclists mean. I probably have the wrong tires, the wrong bar tape, and wear the wrong socks. You "experts" can handle all that.

I am just a stupid "enjoy the ride" kind of guy. And this guy Obviously enjoys his ride. What a loser, eh?

Proud to be part of that contingent.
Old 07-06-17, 09:12 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey guys, appreciated the civilized exchanges. I have been learning a lot from the forum. Where a few days ago I was just pushing hard on the bike on the lower 12-13-14 gears and my cadence was in the low 50's (because I thought that I needed to push hard on the lower gears!! ), now I am using 19-21-23 and cadence is the 70-80's...as I get in better shape I will push for that 80-90 average suggested. It is all a learning process for me. I can read the terms, but it is not until I am riding and looking at all the information from the computer, then coming here and sharing, and receiving the feedback from you guys/gals, that I start understanding the concepts. The best part is that I am having fun in the process, which to me is critical to ensure that I keep at it...

On the frame, yes, it was looks alone. Saw the real thing at the local bike shop and fell in love with the looks when compared to the other frames they had... reminds me of a Ducati Panigale, or a Ferrari... those lovely feminine lines... I know is naive to buy based on the looks... so I have no excuse here but only that I like how it looks.

I went extreme on the first one... in hindsight, I wish I had ordered it all painted red... more so now that I have this second frame with some color on it.

I never wanted to pass this frame as what it is not... reason for always ordering them without any logos. The logo on the fork, even if hard to see normally (it is highlighted by the flash of the camera, can't hardly see it in person), was not something I wanted nor asked for it during the ordering process... my guess is that it is part of the decal and they forgot to cut it out before applying.

I have not found any serious issues with QC on these frames... but I am just starting to use them... the issue with the neck was thin gel left over that was easily removed with a half-round file... The bottom bracket was just a mistake on their part... I could have pushed for a replacement, but I tend to look for simpler solutions. Life is too short to worry about an issue like that one...

And yes, I could have purchased a Gan and have a real Pinarello... it was the same price as what I have spent so far on the first one... but I was presented with the idea of building something myself... using better components in the process... I love to build stuff, to me that is part of the fun. I took the risk on the frame. I will report back when I reach 1,000 miles on it... hopefully by then I am putting less stress on the frame

So please continue to share your thoughts. I will continue to share my findings and building of this Chinarello and my learnings in the process
Old 07-06-17, 09:59 AM
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Quoted: 11067 Post(s)
Liked 7,634 Times in 4,256 Posts
Good lord.

Well, of course Your assumptions are correct and others'' aren't. Actually if you read about the OP, (and likely for most riders) he is not operating in a realm of performance where the minute differences in quality would make a difference.

You have yet to prove any of your assumptions in any case.

However ... if he is after the Look and he got the Look ... then he got what he wanted, which is what they call "smart shopping." You are all worried for him ... he is smiling all over his face.
- What assumptions by others have I said arent correct? I dont even understand this comment of yours.
- I get that the OP is more about the look and not quality/performance. That hasnt been missed by me.
- What assumptions did I make that werent proven or still have to be proven? 2nd time you mention me assuming...i dont know what Ive assumed.
- Yup, he got what he wanted...almost. He wanted the look of a bike without the name and almost got that. I am not worried for him in the least.

Sorry he doesn't want what you want. We'll try to pass a law to stop that, okay?
? The whole reason why there are tens of types of cycling is because everyone is different. I dont want everyone to like what I like and havent suggested that. Dont get dramatic and act like my questioning the purchase equates to demanding people only like what I like.

Yeah I am pretty special ... almost but not quite special enough to get int he Olympics. Some folks just aren't born lucky.
That woulda been funny 20 years ago.

Prove that this frame isn't square. Prove that it will, once complete, will not work as well as the frames you prefer.
This is a great comment because it highlights what you seem to love to do in many threads. Build that related argument up and knock it down, thus dismissing my actual comment.
I didnt claim this frame isnt square. What I did say is that other frames will be built square and have all the necessary pieces and proper QC. The last 2 points apply to this frame. A BB shell adapter is missing and the headtube/steerer tube didnt properly fit from the factory. Those 2 things were documented by the OP.

How is this not just an "open-mold" frame of a Pinarello? What specifically do you know of the QC of "open-mold" frames.
Because as far as I know, 'open mold' means a frame that is built from a few different generic molds that can be rearranged to make multiple frames. 'Open mold' isnt the term for taking a proprietary design mold and using it. Please note that I did just make an assumption here- I assume Pinarello's bike isnt an open mold.
I have no experience with open mold frames. I have read extensively about them. Some are great and some suck- thats basically the summary of all that ive read over the years. Same goes for any generic frame regardless of material when there isnt a middle company overseeing quality and only selling the good models to consumers.

Workswell has had a bunch of issues with one of its new frames ... people complained, they had to make changes. Anther manufacturer, I think Hong Fu, had a model (I think a pseudo Cannondale supersix) where Ultegra front derailleurs wouldn't work, People talked about it ... not sure anything was done.
Ok, good to know, i suppose. A knockoff was poorly built and the company maybe did or maybe didnt do something about it. Not sure what this has to to with the price of tea in China though.

Anyway ...as I said ... this guy BOUGHT one of these frames, BUILT IT, RIDES it, and LOVES it. Loves it so much he got another.
Yeah, I determined the same thing from his posts so far. We interpreted his posts the same.

So basically, you are saying he is too stupid to understand how stupid he is for liking it? On the other hand, I ma excited that he found a bike which gives him supreme satisfaction.
No, I dont think he is too stupid to understand how stupid he is for liking it. I havent said that, I havent suggested that, and havent even thought it. I didnt allude to it, I didnt hint at it. That is an awful misinterpretation of my 2 posts in this thread.

Just different points of view.

I am too slow and stupid to be all bothered about VMax, VO2, hemocrit ... watts per meter, whatever. I don't even what all the words used by you "elevated" cyclists mean. I probably have the wrong tires, the wrong bar tape, and wear the wrong socks. You "experts" can handle all that.
Excuse me? My road bikes are all over 25 years old and most are 30+. I dont have electronic shifting, any sort of cadence meter, and dont have a clue what my heart rate is while riding.
Dont assume(oh, there is that word!) I do. I have no idea if your tires, bar tape, and socks are wrong- i didnt even know that someone could wear wrong socks. The ones Ill use this afternoon have roosters on them and if thats wrong, then Ok by me.
Drop the simpleton attitude and dont accuse me of being snobby. Good lord you hit on so many logical fallacies in this post, I lost count.

I am just a stupid "enjoy the ride" kind of guy. And this guy Obviously enjoys his ride. What a loser, eh?

Proud to be part of that contingent.
I encourage people to get out and ride. I ride with disadvantaged teens 2-3x per week for 5 months to teach them goal setting, offer mentoring, and to help them train to complete RAGBRAI. My group rides are as noncompetitive as it gets and we average 12-15mph on each ride. 2/3 of the kids use entry level Trek hybrids. I mention this to hopefully show you are ranting about things which do not apply. I think its great the OP is building a bike for his kid and am interested to see the results.

So that was a long detailed response which hopefully addressed all your mischaracterizations and misinterpretations. Ill try to now stop and not further this as the thread would be much better without me continually responding to accusations based on misinterpretations.
Old 07-06-17, 09:58 PM

Bikes: Wilier Izoard XP (Record);Cinelli Xperience (Force);Specialized Allez (Rival);Bianchi Via Nirone 7 (Centaur); Colnago AC-R Disc;Colnago V1r Limited Edition;De Rosa King 3 Limited(Force 22);DeRosa Merak(Red):Pinarello Dogma 65.1 Hydro(Di2)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
Liked 278 Times in 146 Posts
Wow, this is really interesting. To me, there are a bunch of better options at $550 for a frame.
By better, i mean not clear knockoffs without QC. Its obvious you want it to be a pinarello based on the components and fork logo- i just don't get it.
That level of components- lipstick on a...
Aww, bless your heart, you poor thing, your intention got misinterpreted.

Did you honestly believe that you will be met with friendly retort when you come in making an assumption regarding the OP and state that "it's obvious you want to it to be a pinarello" schtick? Then you get defensive about members making an assumption of you?

"Lipstick on a..." is not really high praise, isn't it? Lipstick on a pig is still an insult. You are right about one thing, you really should not have posted.

If you don't get it, you never will, just move along, you don't have to get anything. You just keep on helping those disadvantaged teens. They need your help more than the people here liking what they do without your "lipstick on a..." comment.

Last edited by tagaproject6; 07-06-17 at 10:04 PM.
Old 07-06-17, 10:21 PM
Homey

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 2427 Post(s)
Liked 1,409 Times in 902 Posts
Okay guys knock it off.

Here I am, reading about how this guy found a frame that he can build up, finds issues and deals with them gracefully and someone comes in here with a comment "lipstick on a --?"

Oh that wasn't very nice.

How about we just watch this guy build it up and experience with him, his happiness?

I can't wait to see the finished project and get his reviews on the ride.

What do you say we just be happy with him?
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.
Old 07-07-17, 05:09 AM

Bikes: I have a few

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
Liked 235 Times in 109 Posts
As Maelochs calls them... another Chinabomb build. I liked the process so much on the first and now my son wants to join me riding.
Was your other build a similar to a Pinarello as well?

Like you I have always loved a Pinarello, From the old school steel to the squiggly fork and stays to the new F8 - F10.
I would really be interested in the longevity of these clones as I am quite heavy (200lbs) and generally ride hard on my bikes. As far as the BB I would probably go with the adapter as If you wanted to return to bb30 it would be an easy change. I did this on my SuperSix using a Praxis adapter. If you use a press in sleeve it will be quite difficult. Looking forward to all the updates.
Old 07-07-17, 05:23 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by daviddavieboy
Was your other build a similar to a Pinarello as well?

Like you I have always loved a Pinarello, From the old school steel to the squiggly fork and stays to the new F8 - F10.
I would really be interested in the longevity of these clones as I am quite heavy (200lbs) and generally ride hard on my bikes. As far as the BB I would probably go with the adapter as If you wanted to return to bb30 it would be an easy change. I did this on my SuperSix using a Praxis adapter. If you use a press in sleeve it will be quite difficult. Looking forward to all the updates.
Previous build was the same frame as well. Just no paint on it. Here is the thread link:

https://www.bikeforums.net/road-cycli...questions.html

Photo before I installed the clipless pedals (since I was new to these pedals I wanted to test first using regular pedals... using the clipless now)

Old 07-07-17, 06:59 AM

You know what? I actually kind of like the looks of that. I am mostly riding with just one bottle now, because I can't ride long enough in the heat to need two bottles. That tool bottle would probably work pretty well for me. When I get back from vacation, I will order one. Thanks for the tip.

Originally Posted by LAJ
Old 07-07-17, 09:20 AM

I hate that picture ...

because every time I see it I can picture myself riding that bike.

I Really do not need another bike ... but I could almost afford it .....
Old 07-07-17, 11:44 AM

Bikes: Nashbar CR-5

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
So much time posting and building bikes, get out there and ride it! I want to be reading ride reports now!
Old 07-07-17, 10:35 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TedC
So much time posting and building bikes, get out there and ride it! I want to be reading ride reports now!
I do plan to ride again in the morning...

In the meantime, baby steps...

Chainstay protector arrived and installed.

Tool bottle arrived... moved the tools over from the bag and now this looks much cleaner. Installed in the first frame for now.

Old 07-08-17, 06:28 AM

First off ... what's the white cup? emergency roadside beverage container?

Second, are those spare chain pins? Not an expert, but I would Strongly recommend switching to quick-links. I carry a pair on each bike and they have saved me (well, got me home and saved my ride.)

Here’s a price range:
https://www.amazon.com/Bettal-Bicycl...eed+quick+link
https://www.amazon.com/KMC-Missing-L...eed+quick+link
https://www.amazon.com/Sram-Powerloc...eed+quick+link

I use the cheap ones and have never had one fail. I bring two sets because sometimes when a chain breaks it is not considerate enough to twist and bend in such a way that only one link is ruined.
Old 07-08-17, 08:22 AM

Bikes: Nashbar Road

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Quoted: 2934 Post(s)
Liked 341 Times in 228 Posts
That is one nice looking bike.

That fake bottle tool bag is pretty sharp and it solves the two main problems I've had with using a bottle: rattles and having to dump it out to get what I needed. Padded, and opens up, simple idea I wish I'd thought of.

Good job all around.
Old 07-08-17, 08:45 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
First off ... what's the white cup? emergency roadside beverage container?

Second, are those spare chain pins? Not an expert, but I would Strongly recommend switching to quick-links. I carry a pair on each bike and they have saved me (well, got me home and saved my ride.)

Here’s a price range:
https://www.amazon.com/Bettal-Bicycl...eed+quick+link
https://www.amazon.com/KMC-Missing-L...eed+quick+link
https://www.amazon.com/Sram-Powerloc...eed+quick+link

I use the cheap ones and have never had one fail. I bring two sets because sometimes when a chain breaks it is not considerate enough to twist and bend in such a way that only one link is ruined.
Thank you for reminding me that. I did get some but those took sometime to arrive... so they never made it to the toolkit. Let me get them and put them in now.

The white cup is to separate stuff inside the bottle. I placed the small stuff in there for easy access.

Old 07-08-17, 09:08 AM

Bikes: Nashbar Road

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Quoted: 2934 Post(s)
Liked 341 Times in 228 Posts

The white cup is to separate stuff inside the bottle. I placed the small stuff in there for easy access.

gets back the rattle problem But think this through: much of the small stuff, quick links, chain tool, spoke wrench if you carry one, is stuff you'll rarely (never) use on the road so easy access shouldn't be a priority. Just stuff it in the bottom of the kit. Mini-tool for easy access, then tube, levers and pump.
Old 07-08-17, 09:27 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hummm, good point. Did not think of the noise/rattle these would make like that. I can always put that small stuff into a small bag and that will avoid the rattle. I like it separate from the tube to avoid any of these tools to puncture the tube ... I do have the inner tube in a small bag of its own to add some protection to it.

Edit: found a spare bag... tools in there and in the cup. Left the cup in there instead of just placing the bag inside. If space is an issue I can always get rid of the cup. But I think it helps avoiding these tools from damaging the inner tube below.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.