Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

One of a kind Lemond

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

One of a kind Lemond

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-19, 10:16 AM

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2325 Post(s)
Liked 4,993 Times in 1,778 Posts
Originally Posted by Maslin
Exactly. "See page 14", page 14 and 15 are gone.

LOL, doh!
Old 10-21-19, 10:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked 56 Times in 41 Posts

I have a very similar story. Only this should probably be called a one of kind Trek. As near as I can determine, it is a 2001 5900 Superlight based on the components and wheels. The story I was given was that a Lemond rep was going to ride in the Trek 100. He picked out this bike and had the factory paint it as a Lemond. It was signed by Greg at the event with a black sharpie near the decal signature.
Likes For mitchmellow62: