Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Touring
Reload this Page >

Bear precautions on the GAP/C&O?

Touring Have a dream to ride a bike across your state, across the country, or around the world? Self-contained or fully supported? Trade ideas, adventures, and more in our bicycle touring forum.

Bear precautions on the GAP/C&O?

Old 06-12-19, 09:44 PM
  #1  
Rob_E
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Rob_E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,580

Bikes: Downtube 8H

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Bear precautions on the GAP/C&O?

Last time I didnít bother. I camped 3 nights on the GAP, there were never any bear boxes, and no one else was hanging their food, so I figured western PA must not be bear country, so I did nothing. Then, within sight of the divide on my last day, a big, black bear crossed the path. So then I thought, ďI guess I am in bear country after all. Maybe I should have been hanging my food.Ē

So now Iím getting ready to go all the way to DC, and I thought Iíd ask if anyone worries about bears in that part of the country.
Rob_E is offline  
Old 06-12-19, 11:06 PM
  #2  
DropBarFan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,857

Bikes: 2013 Surly Disc Trucker, 2004 Novara Randonee , old fixie , etc

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Long ago I car-camped at a spot in WV...at night a guy stopped by in his pickup & asked if we had seen his dog running along since they were bear hunting. I've never seen bears up in the hills though, apparently they're not esp common.
DropBarFan is offline  
Old 06-12-19, 11:14 PM
  #3  
downtube42
Senior Member
 
downtube42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,939

Bikes: Volae Team, '74ish Windsor Carrera Sport, Priority Eight, Nimbus MUni

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 24 Times in 16 Posts
Raccoons can make a mess of things, and you sure don't want one coming in your tent after food residue. If there's even a hint of bears around, you may as well hang your food a few feet higher and sleep more peacedfully.
downtube42 is offline  
Old 06-13-19, 04:07 AM
  #4  
indyfabz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,457
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8589 Post(s)
Liked 336 Times in 214 Posts
This guy was seen yesterday about 5 miles from my house:

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...in-east-falls/

Second one in town in the last three years.

There will be bears in areas you will be in. Take whatever precautions that will make you comfortable. When I camp in bear country in NJ and am not near one of the few boxes in the campground I store my attractants in the rest room. Saw a very young cub there last year.

I'll be in bear country (black and grizzly) in MT and ID starting on Sunday. Chord is packed in case there are no bear boxes. A couple of places I plan to camp have them, but there is at least one I am not sure about.

Two years ago I was in big bear country in NW Pennsylvania. Took this photo a bit after I had a short staring match with a 500+ lb. bugger who had raided the campground dumpsters. We were about 25' apart. Quite exciting. Also made me mad. The place knows it has bear issues (Notice the mural on one of the dumpsters) but doesn't invest in proper disposal vessels. I think he came out of the forest that borders the western edge of the campground and walked near my tent because there was a pile of scat about 40'-50' from my site.


indyfabz is online now  
Old 06-13-19, 06:00 AM
  #5  
axolotl
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,776
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
6 years ago, a young black bear ventured into Washington, DC. The bear was captured in the Palisades neighborhood, which is adjacent to the C&O Canal. The bear was released in western Montgomery County, MD, which is also adjacent to the C&O Canal.

https://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/...p-in-palisades
axolotl is offline  
Old 06-13-19, 08:18 AM
  #6  
stardognine
Turquoise gatherer.
 
stardognine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Arid Arizona, for now.
Posts: 1,561

Bikes: 1985 Cannondale ST400

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Yep, I saw a cub crossing the road, and looking right at me, back in Colorado. Funny how the hair on their heads can look like a fancy spiked hairdo. 😁
stardognine is offline  
Old 06-13-19, 08:35 AM
  #7  
stardognine
Turquoise gatherer.
 
stardognine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Arid Arizona, for now.
Posts: 1,561

Bikes: 1985 Cannondale ST400

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Also critter-related, when I was riding into Seligman a few days back, a huge raven saw me walking the bike up a big hill.

When I hit the top, and started down the other side, he started following me, and doing weird diving tricks in the wind. 😁
He was playing around, flying way past me, then letting me pass him, lol. 😁
I saw some cool stuff online, about spirit animals, and the crows & ravens, considered by some to only differ in size.
I see way more ravens than crows, but that kinda fits. I'm a tall & skinny old galoot, like some ravens. 😎😉
stardognine is offline  
Old 06-13-19, 08:40 AM
  #8  
Happy Feet
Senior Member
 
Happy Feet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,225
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
Liked 104 Times in 63 Posts
A couple of weeks ago on a ride in Manning




I tour in bear country all the time and we have bears all around where we live. Currently we have a bear trap about one block from the house. My bear aware precautions while camping are:

Never keep food in your tent, Either hang it or at least place it away from your camp site.
Don't cook or eat in tent.
Don't wipe your hands on your clothes while eating and then put them in the tent.
Don't brush teeth and spit near tent.
No floral fancy deodorants.
Carry bear spray and know how to use it.

A black bear should be wary of humans or may be habituated to human food sources but they won't want to approach a human unless the smell of food overpowers their reluctance. So basically remove all motivation for a bear to investigate your tent site further. Once you get the motivation it becomes common sense.
Happy Feet is offline  
Likes For Happy Feet:
Old 06-13-19, 09:33 AM
  #9  
indyfabz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,457
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8589 Post(s)
Liked 336 Times in 214 Posts
Originally Posted by Happy Feet View Post
Don't wipe your hands on your clothes while eating and then put them in the tent.
+1. If I wipe my hands on my clothes while eating I always put my hands in the bear locker before turning in for the night. I have mastered working the tent zipper with my teeth.
indyfabz is online now  
Likes For indyfabz:
Old 06-13-19, 09:37 AM
  #10  
spinnaker
Every day a winding road
 
spinnaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 6,490

Bikes: 2005 Cannondale SR500, 2008 Trek 7.3 FX, Jamis Aurora

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3343 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 26 Posts
Originally Posted by Rob_E View Post
Last time I didnít bother. I camped 3 nights on the GAP, there were never any bear boxes, and no one else was hanging their food, so I figured western PA must not be bear country, so I did nothing. Then, within sight of the divide on my last day, a big, black bear crossed the path. So then I thought, ďI guess I am in bear country after all. Maybe I should have been hanging my food.Ē

So now Iím getting ready to go all the way to DC, and I thought Iíd ask if anyone worries about bears in that part of the country.
I have been on the GAP dozens of times and have never seen a bear on the trail. In fact, I have been living in PA for 60 years and have never seen a bear here. Not that they don't exist, they do but raccoons are your bigger worry.

And in my yard it is chipmunks. They have taken over the yard.

If you need a place to stay or want a tour of Pittsburgh let me know. Happy to help if I am around.
spinnaker is online now  
Old 06-13-19, 09:38 AM
  #11  
fietsbob 
coprolite
 
fietsbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NW,Oregon Coast
Posts: 41,928

Bikes: 8

Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6833 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 213 Times in 178 Posts
Hey Yogi , its a Picnic !

IDK about there specifically basics : \

Never eat sitting in your tent..

keep you food in a bear box.. buy one .. it's like a big plastic Jar..
fietsbob is offline  
Old 06-13-19, 10:20 AM
  #12  
Rob_E
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Rob_E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,580

Bikes: Downtube 8H

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by spinnaker View Post
I have been on the GAP dozens of times and have never seen a bear on the trail. In fact, I have been living in PA for 60 years and have never seen a bear here. Not that they don't exist, they do but raccoons are your bigger worry.

And in my yard it is chipmunks. They have taken over the yard.
I grew up in northeast Ohio, and we never thought twice about bears. If there was ever a bear sighted, it made the news, and they were quick to point out that it was likely just passing through since we had no bear population. So when I saw no provisions or signs of concern on the GAP, I just figured it was the same thing. But then the presence of an actual bear seemed to challenge my assumption. But I never even would have seen it if not for the people on the road who were trying to get a better look. I was brewing a celebratory coffee at the high point of the trip, and I heard voices from the road above me. They pointed back the way I had come, and I turned around just quickly enough to see a large, black bear cross the trail. I willed my coffee to brew a little faster and hoped the creampuff I had picked up in Rockwood didn't tempt him as much as it had tempted me.

Where I live now also has no bear population to speak of, but if you head towards the coast, you get into some black bear habitats, and if you go the opposite direction to the mountains you'll find them as well. A couple of bike trips to the coast have made me more aware of my lack of experience camping in bear territory. But I seldom hear about them on this particular trail(s), so it's probably not a major concern. Still, I may make an effort to hang my food, to keep it from the racoons if nothing else. Especially if I'm at a spot without a large human population to keep the bears from being too curious. I plan to hit a couple of the hiker/biker sites on the C & O. I have no experience with that trail, but some of them seem like they might be a little remote.

Originally Posted by spinnaker View Post
If you need a place to stay or want a tour of Pittsburgh let me know. Happy to help if I am around.
Thanks. This will be my 3rd visit to Pittsburgh in 3 years, and every time I say, "I need to plan it so that I get to spend more time exploring the city." But yet again, I didn't. I have a place to stay, and by the time I get the bike reassembled and get checked in, I only hope I have enough time/energy to bike around for a little and see the sights for a brief time before bed. Next time, though, I will have to make sure I leave more time for exploring.
Rob_E is offline  
Old 06-13-19, 11:24 AM
  #13  
spinnaker
Every day a winding road
 
spinnaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 6,490

Bikes: 2005 Cannondale SR500, 2008 Trek 7.3 FX, Jamis Aurora

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3343 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 26 Posts
Originally Posted by Rob_E View Post
I



Thanks. This will be my 3rd visit to Pittsburgh in 3 years, and every time I say, "I need to plan it so that I get to spend more time exploring the city." But yet again, I didn't. I have a place to stay, and by the time I get the bike reassembled and get checked in, I only hope I have enough time/energy to bike around for a little and see the sights for a brief time before bed. Next time, though, I will have to make sure I leave more time for exploring.

You should at least take the time out to visit Bicycle Heaven.

I live near the Pittsburgh Airport. About 10-12 miles to the city but I have a route that is either down hill or mostly flat.

If you are coming in by train would mean you are backtracking but as long as it is a night before a weekend I could pick you up at the station.

If you are renting a car then it is easy. Just drop it off at the airport and then it is mostly bike trail to my place. The last bit road up a steep hill but again I could pick you up.

Or if you did not want to stay here but want to drop the car at the airport then you can take the Montour Trail to the GAP. Well worth seeing. There is camping not far from the turnoff from the airport trail segment. If you took the Montour it might mean missing the city but there are options to ride the Montour and see the city tooo.
spinnaker is online now  
Old 06-13-19, 12:14 PM
  #14  
Rob_E
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Rob_E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,580

Bikes: Downtube 8H

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by spinnaker View Post
You should at least take the time out to visit Bicycle Heaven.

I live near the Pittsburgh Airport. About 10-12 miles to the city but I have a route that is either down hill or mostly flat.

If you are coming in by train would mean you are backtracking but as long as it is a night before a weekend I could pick you up at the station.

If you are renting a car then it is easy. Just drop it off at the airport and then it is mostly bike trail to my place. The last bit road up a steep hill but again I could pick you up.

Or if you did not want to stay here but want to drop the car at the airport then you can take the Montour Trail to the GAP. Well worth seeing. There is camping not far from the turnoff from the airport trail segment. If you took the Montour it might mean missing the city but there are options to ride the Montour and see the city tooo.
Where is Bicycle Heaven? My itinerary is pretty tight for the Pittsburgh part of this trip, but depending on where it is and how quickly I get into town and get settled, I might be able to check it out.

I'm flying in tomorrow evening. I had originally thought to ride the Montour to take a round-about way into the city, but once I settled on an afternoon flight, I realized that wasn't an option. I have a place to stay in Lawrenceville area, and my plan is to bus into downtown and hopefully check in there before dark and bike around town for a little before crashing. Saturday I want to head out of town, and I don't really have a timeline other than, "Don't dawdle like you did last time when you only made it as far Dravo on the first day." I have some supply stops planned on the way out of town, so I definitely want to take advantage of my Lawrenceville digs, so I can make my supply runs in the morning.
Rob_E is offline  
Old 06-13-19, 01:24 PM
  #15  
spinnaker
Every day a winding road
 
spinnaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 6,490

Bikes: 2005 Cannondale SR500, 2008 Trek 7.3 FX, Jamis Aurora

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3343 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 26 Posts
On the north side.

https://www.bicycleheaven.org/

Craig might be closed by the time you get in. and he doesn't open till 10AM.
spinnaker is online now  
Old 06-13-19, 01:25 PM
  #16  
Altair 4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Along the Rivers of Pittsburgh
Posts: 994

Bikes: 2011 Novara Forza Hybrid, 2005 Trek 820, 1989 Cannondale SR500 Black Lightning, 1975 Mundo Cycles Caloi Racer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
https://www.bicycleheaven.org

Open 7 Days A Week, 10Am to 7Pm Everyday!

Email: Bikeheaven@comcast.net

Office: (412) 734-4034

Cell: (412) 716-4956

Address: 1800 Preble & Columbus Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15233
Altair 4 is offline  
Old 06-13-19, 01:35 PM
  #17  
Rob_E
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Rob_E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,580

Bikes: Downtube 8H

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by spinnaker View Post
On the north side.

https://www.bicycleheaven.org/

Craig might be closed by the time you get in. and he doesn't open till 10AM.
Yeah, my plane doesn't get in until 5:30, and it's 45 minute bus ride to downtown. Even if my bike magically reassembles itself on the plane, it's still almost 6:30 before I get downtown, and I'll want to drop off my bags in Lawrenceville. Of course if something breaks before I leave, now I know to just drag my feet until 10am.
Rob_E is offline  
Old 06-13-19, 01:46 PM
  #18  
spinnaker
Every day a winding road
 
spinnaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 6,490

Bikes: 2005 Cannondale SR500, 2008 Trek 7.3 FX, Jamis Aurora

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3343 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 26 Posts
If your first night is Dravo then you have plenty of time to come into town to have a look see. Some times he opens early.

Other places to spend time while he opens is a ride under the convention center, then along the river to the point. If they have the wall fountains on at the convention center it is kind of cool.

You could have lunch at the Bicycle Cafe on southside. Great burgers.

Of course that all assumes it is not raining. Rain tomorrow but I think Saturday is mostly clear. Then rain on Sunday.
spinnaker is online now  
Old 06-13-19, 01:50 PM
  #19  
spinnaker
Every day a winding road
 
spinnaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 6,490

Bikes: 2005 Cannondale SR500, 2008 Trek 7.3 FX, Jamis Aurora

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3343 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 26 Posts
If you stay in Dravo then Woodys in Versailles is excellent, if you don't want to cook.
spinnaker is online now  
Old 06-13-19, 01:52 PM
  #20  
indyfabz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,457
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8589 Post(s)
Liked 336 Times in 214 Posts
Originally Posted by spinnaker View Post
You should at least take the time out to visit Bicycle Heaven.
Sorry to get off topic, but I got ad on my Facebook page for this place:

https://gaptrailcampground.com/

Any familiarity with it? Part of the home page reads as follows:

"Enjoy our Zen-Like Hobbit Showers, you may even want to shower with a friend!"

Wondering WTH that is supposed to mean.
indyfabz is online now  
Old 06-13-19, 02:07 PM
  #21  
Rob_E
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Rob_E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,580

Bikes: Downtube 8H

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by spinnaker View Post
If you stay in Dravo then Woodys in Versailles is excellent, if you don't want to cook.
I'll keep that in mind, but my plan is to not stay in Dravo unless I really drag my feet. I padded this trip with the possibility for some easy days, but I don't want to use up all my slack on Day 1. I did that last time: Did laundry in the morning, was only just starting to get out of town when I passed Pizzeria Uno at the waterfront and decided maybe it was lunch time, finally got out of town and stopped in Dravo to look around when it started to pour, and I decided that was a sign that I should cook dinner and wait for the trail to dry out, which it had mostly done by morning.

I'm trying not to pin myself down with exact plans, because it's more relaxing that way, but I have it in my head that I'll be up early for breakfast in Pittsburgh and loaded up and on the trail by 9am. Lunch at the Trailside in West Newton and then bum around there before moving on to Cedar Creek or Roundbottom. We will see.
Rob_E is offline  
Old 06-13-19, 02:41 PM
  #22  
Rob_E
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Rob_E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,580

Bikes: Downtube 8H

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by indyfabz View Post
Sorry to get off topic, but I got ad on my Facebook page for this place:

https://gaptrailcampground.com/

Any familiarity with it? Part of the home page reads as follows:

"Enjoy our Zen-Like Hobbit Showers, you may even want to shower with a friend!"

Wondering WTH that is supposed to mean.
I'll explain it when you're older.

Funny, I had that campground on my list as an early bail out option, but now that you've directed me to the website, I see that they want you to place a reservation ahead of time on-line. Although it looks like you can book the same day, since they're still taking reservations for tonight, but that seems kind of weird for a place that says it specifically caters to GAP riders. My plan is to ride until I start to think about dinner and decide where to stop then. With a campsite every 10 to 20 miles, I wonder how much luck they have with a reservation system.
Rob_E is offline  
Old 06-13-19, 06:22 PM
  #23  
spinnaker
Every day a winding road
 
spinnaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 6,490

Bikes: 2005 Cannondale SR500, 2008 Trek 7.3 FX, Jamis Aurora

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3343 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 26 Posts
Originally Posted by indyfabz View Post
Sorry to get off topic, but I got ad on my Facebook page for this place:

https://gaptrailcampground.com/

Any familiarity with it? Part of the home page reads as follows:

"Enjoy our Zen-Like Hobbit Showers, you may even want to shower with a friend!"

Wondering WTH that is supposed to mean.
Must be new. I don't remember even seeing the signs for this place.


You have to book online??? That is nuts. Every campsite on the trail is hiker biker.

What the hell is a hobbit shower?? From the sounds of it, I would not fit.
spinnaker is online now  
Old 06-13-19, 06:26 PM
  #24  
spinnaker
Every day a winding road
 
spinnaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 6,490

Bikes: 2005 Cannondale SR500, 2008 Trek 7.3 FX, Jamis Aurora

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3343 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 26 Posts
Originally Posted by Rob_E View Post
I'll explain it when you're older.

Funny, I had that campground on my list as an early bail out option, but now that you've directed me to the website, I see that they want you to place a reservation ahead of time on-line. Although it looks like you can book the same day, since they're still taking reservations for tonight, but that seems kind of weird for a place that says it specifically caters to GAP riders. My plan is to ride until I start to think about dinner and decide where to stop then. With a campsite every 10 to 20 miles, I wonder how much luck they have with a reservation system.
I would avoid the free site at Connelsville. Too close to town. And forget about Ohiopyle. The energy you spend getting to the campsite is better off being put into getting to Confluence.
spinnaker is online now  
Old 06-13-19, 06:52 PM
  #25  
Rob_E
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Rob_E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,580

Bikes: Downtube 8H

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by spinnaker View Post
I would avoid the free site at Connelsville. Too close to town. And forget about Ohiopyle. The energy you spend getting to the campsite is better off being put into getting to Confluence.
Yeah, I did Ohiopyle once. Lesson learned. My plan is Roundbottom, but Iím not averse to the Connelsville site if for some reason I donít want to stop sooner. Might be annoying that close to town, but on the plus side it should be easy to find breakfast without making it myself.
Rob_E is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.