Old 01-19-11, 09:22 PM
ed 

Bikes: Hecklah

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Ryan19556
hi im sorry i dident mean to offend you i dont care that i dont check my spelling i have better things to do with my day its just a forum chill the hell out
You didn't offend me, you annoy me. You shouldn't have to check your spelling...you should learn to spell. I'm chill...don't read too deep into my post like you're bending me out of shape, because I really couldn't care less. (you should see me when I really do give 2chits ) You think it's a waste of time to communicate properly, the rest of the literate world thinks it's a waste of time to read your first post.

I don't live here. I don't spend every waking hour reading Bfnet posts. I have met several people here that I would consider friends to some degree and enjoy talking with people and helping them with bike problems and questions just like people have done for me in years past therefore I hold this place responsible for saving me a lot of money, a lot of headache, and for a few good laughs.

I wouldn't walk into a room full of people and start pissing all over their shoes so why is it different on the web? Have a freakin' face and some self respect. If you're gonna pick your freakin' nose, get your finger all the way up in there and do a good job. If you're going to address a room full of 193,000 people...don't do it like an iPod pimping adolescent.

Yes, it's a good size for you...and a nice bike.