Crack'n'fail
Photog Extraordinaire

Bikes: Santa Cruz Chameleon, Cannondale R800 (CAAD4) with Dura-Ace upgrade

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Renegade Cycling Poster Arrested

Saturday, April 2, 2005 Posted: 4:38 PM EST (2138 GMT)
Cincinnati, OH

An April Fool's joke has gone awry in Cincinnati, OH. Today, police arrested a renegade poster known only as Crack'n'fail.

Apparantly police received the tip from American cycling hero Greg LeMond. "This guy said some pretty ludicrous and hurtful things about me."

What followed was a rash of unkind things said amongst some of the forum members, an activity unheard of in posts that contained the words LeMond and Armstrong. Crack'n'fail had a tear in his eye as they loaded him into the car. "I was just trying to get into the spirit of the holiday."

A passerby described the arrest as a victory for all those who oppose April Fool's Day. "I just wish people would quit messing with us. I mean, Daylight Saving Time, Easter, April Fools! It's all too much to remember in one week!"

Crack'n'Fail did not resist the officers as they ambushed him during his Saturday morning ride. One bystander said, somewhat inquizitively, that they had heard an officer say "You think LeMond will give you trouble? There's some bigwhigs at Cannondale that want to have a word with you."

As the police pulled away, many noticed that the "C" in the Cincinnati Police Department logo looked alot like a wrench used by many bike mechanics. Crack'n'fail is not expected to be heard from again.