View Single Post
Old 07-31-10, 08:23 PM
Geo Cruise

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Okay first thing first... my intention in my question was to get the opinions about cannondales touring bikes both the t1 and t2, I am not buying the bike solely on the views said in here obvously I have looked around and found a bike that interesrts me and I wanted more opinions about it, secondly it will be a year before I buy, this is in the future I just wanted input as to what people though of the cannondales.

there seems to be the idea that if you guys say it is good you think I am going to post a week from not pictures of my new cannondale, that is not the case, I just am not able to go hang out at the shop with my buddy and spend half my time there chatting it up, so I am not meeting the riders I would meet by doing that to find out about what advantages and disadvantages there may be, which is why I posed the question in here.

MichiganMike
Long time lurker and occasional poster. I had the T800 until about a month ago when it lost a battle with a McDonald's drive thru while on the top of my Honda Element. I loved the Cannondale so much (rode a few other touring bikes when I was originally looking) that I bought the Touring 1. It's the white one. Leaving next Friday to ride the Route 66 bike route from St. Louis back up to Chicago, then on over to my home in MI. If anything I like the T1 even better than my old T800.
Firstly I am sorry for your loss, secondly I thank you I nearly wet myself when I heard how she passed away LOL I am willing to bet the damned drive tru was backed right up too so you had a hell of a time backing out LOL. Thanks for the input I will use it wisely.