Judah
Slower than you

Bikes: IRO Mark V & Don Walker Custom

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
As for the podcast:
I have a link at home, although I'm not sure what it's going to be like. Dude seemed a little pissed off at me for DQ-ing him.

He was handing in his manifest and he hadn't marked down either of the questions, when I said something about it he started filling them in, but could only remember the first word in the name of the mural, and I was joking with him that I was going to DQ him, then I looked at his manifest closer and realized that he didn't have 26th/Ortega either, so then I was like, "oh sorry dude". He was like "but I collected all this stuff, doesn't that mean anything?" Sorry man, "Mandatory Checkpoints" means you gotta do it. He then proceeded to open his extremely shook up beer at me and sulk off.

I felt kinda bad, but it wouldn't have been fair to people like Colin or Pip who, after realizing they had missed 26th and Ortega, trekked back across town to hit it. Oh well...

The guy from Japan was cool, he came up after the race and asked if it was cool to write an article about it. His name was Yohei, but I don't have any other info about it. He was riding with a guy named Daniel and that otehr Japanese guy who didn't start because of a flat at the beginning....