Old 03-28-11, 10:48 AM
ks1g
Because I thought I could

Bikes: November, Trek OCLV, Bianchi Castro Valley commuter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
65 - which thermos are you using? The 24oz Nissan Thermos model I have fits in (with some persuasion/bending) a standard (aka cheap aluminum) bottle carrier; either on the downtube (commuter) or in a behind-the-seat carrier (road bike). 24oz of hot caffinnated joy and it has survived unintentional ejections at speed! I think the dents and scuffs add character.

Oh bags:
REI Novara commuter bag (when using road bike)
Small Jandd on commuter (tools, junk that stays w bike, room for errands), 2nd one is in storage with other unused bike gear.
Axiom Lasalle - use one (more room than I need) for clothes when using commuter bike; purchased several years ago for son to use on a scouts bike trip.
Axiom Champlain - my set from that same scouts trip; way too large for daily use unless I am getting more groceries than I want to carry on the bike!
Performance rack trunk I may start using with a seat post rack on road bike for commuting instead of the REI bag.
Various small, large, and huge saddle bags, small frame triangle bag, no-name handlebar bag from various ideas that didn't work out for me.