Old 06-24-11, 01:16 AM
Kurogashi
DessertS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I think I messed up the fit calculator (rushed the measurements), but I do know I have 24inches from shoulder to knuckles and that's approximately 61cm. So with a 51.5cm top tube; incorporate the stem, and handlebars and that will easily add 7-10cm. And plus, it's good to have your arms slightly bent, right? So theoretically, this doesn't sound too shabby.

Wow $1000 brand new out of the box, so I guess if he doesn't budge for <$1000, i'll move on. He already made a new ad and lowered the price to $1350. I guess i'll wait until Monday before trying again, because this morning, I sent an offer for $900 and I never got a reply lol (I guess I shouldn't have said his parts were outdated - woops.

And dam, those carbon wheels really are attractive. It looks a lot better than those Mavic Open Pros (which are pretty good wheels from what I hear on BF) But I guess it would make no sense to have Zipps for a fellow like me who doesn't race (not yet anyway.. haha).

But if I could snatch this E5 for $900, I would be one hell of a happy camper because that will leave me with $800 to upgrade/buy accessories (he's also planning to sell his red Look pedals for $50 and not sure about the prices for the giro helmet and Northwave shoes.. but I am not sure how I feel about used helmet/shoes lol).

Hey guys, thanks for all the help. I truly appreciate it.

Last edited by Kurogashi; 06-24-11 at 01:33 AM.