View Single Post
Old 07-02-11, 11:14 AM
NOS88

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 10 Wheels
So when one becomes 50 plus their balls dry up?
Can't speak for others. But, no. I just have more common sense than to thrust my chest out as if I'm the baddest son-of-a-***** on the planet. A great many folks don't live long enough to rightfully participate in the 50+ forum - some through no fault of their own. Others well, because they were too stupid to live. BTW, I love hot sauce, (read my tag line). I just choose when and were I want it. I have no need to let my "balls" hanging out for others to see, or to use that type of testosterone driven metaphor to make a point. I know who I am and have a fairly accurate sense of my skills, abilities, passions, and motivations. When I feel the desire to participate in a non-articulate, name calling, let's see how demeaning we can be, chest-thumping discussion, I visit other places. When I want reason, maturity, civil difference of opinion, humor, and intelligence, I come here.