Old 10-05-11, 02:05 PM
Psimet2001 
I eat carbide.

Bikes: Lots. Van Dessel and Squid Dealer

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1325 Post(s)
Liked 1,306 Times in 560 Posts
Wish I had been at Fling. I love that series, but honestly - I really wish I was just riding a bike right now. I seem to only pull it out once a week to ride it for 1/2 an hour with a number pinned on.

Obviously I missed all the action and apologized to arron in advance for not having a team there for him. The 3 soon to be a 2 on Tower is looking around to move on. Tired of racing alone no doubt. That's from one of the other guys on his team....who recently downgraded from 3->4.....in cross.

Hopefully arron doesn't get tired of racing alone.....

I know you guys hate it but cross has been in full swing for a while. Been selling mainly cross wheels for a couple of months now and with the 2 races I am promoting on the horizon....just lost the time for road late in the season. Embarrassed to admit that I don't even have a road bike in ride-able shape right now...

I knew that wreck was a bad one though when twitter started blowing up and then Tim called and talked. I could hear that not all was right in Tim's voice. Wasn't surprised when I got the update from Nixternal.

Miss you guys - hope you'll come out to cross at some point. I'll miss this week because some silly bike racer (Raviv) decided to get married.