Old 11-30-11, 12:46 AM
yep202

Bikes: giant revel 1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
got to work this afternoon

So I was sitting around my apartment when it started to snow. Yay!! After it was snowing for about an hour my boss calls me in. Alright I said. I don't own a car so I rode my bike. Work is 6.54 miles. So as this being my first longer ride in snow I thought I would share. I started out good with my new waterproof pants regular running shoes, base layer etc etc. Here is the good part. I show up at work and my boss has a crazy look on his face. The place has marble floors so I took my hike around back. It was snowing during my entire 6 mile ride. It was about 32 degrees. Not bad. I was soaked by the time I got to work. I felt like a sponge. Every time I took a step my feet splattered. It was fun tho. The best part was when I saw the look on my bosses face when i showed up on my bike. Haha it still makes me laugh. A customer was very interested in me as I showed up saying how i was a leader for cycles and the he was seeing history in the makeing. I was glad he was excited I rode my bike. Made my day. I got to work oj with no problems. It was fun. Thanks for reading!!!